• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Angry Doesnt Cut It

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

i am so fking angry in fact i havent got to process stuff as i have just been told some disturbing shocking news. its going to break things. so fortunate to be seeing the counselor tomorrow.

it could set me back big time. just what the fk :panic::scared::(

i just cant find the words rage is most likely the nearest. i dont trust myself to not ....

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

its all a show that is all it ever was well gee thanks --- how dare you treat this as trash and no permission or conversation how fking dare you

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

dont know where i go from here. it was almost broken and i tried so hard to fix it and now i am back where i was and i dont know that i want to make the effort why bother not just me but others are treated like trash trailor trash

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

where do i go from here? its not just me this bomb shell is affecting. in the big picture....when i think like that
i think ok just carrying on with what i am doing as burger all else makes no sense no sense at all. dark times ahead maybe