• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like,

anger and frustration

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
I am on a short fuse today

no particular reason, just cross with everything:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i can feel it bubbling under the surface and it wouldn't take much for it to explode ...

i want to throw some plates, or kick my cupboard door :mad::mad:

(my poor cupboard door.. always gets the brunt ):scared:

AAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::eek:

D

Dollit

When I get like this I ring a particular person and tell him I'm mad and I'm going to swear and I rant on before letting go with several f words - then we laugh about it and then I can deal with what it is that made me mad in the first place. Thank heavens for blokes who don't blanch at women swearing.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I am on a short fuse today

no particular reason, just cross with everything:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i can feel it bubbling under the surface and it wouldn't take much for it to explode ...

i want to throw some plates, or kick my cupboard door :mad::mad:

(my poor cupboard door.. always gets the brunt ):scared:

AAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::eek:

Hope youve calmed down a bit Sandybob and your that your cupboard doors are still on there hinges.:)

Take care
:hug:

Aahbut

Aahbut

When I get real mad I sit on the floor and rip newspapers to shreds, it really does help relieve the anger. The downside is you have to pick up the mess after. (y)

M

Mad Hatter

Founding Member
The more depressed and anxious I get the more angry I seem to become. I used to cry before CBT now I can't so I just seem to get angry, it's weird.

D

Dollit

Isn't there a school of thought that says depression is anger internalized?

D

Dollit

No I don't know where I got the idea from but it makes sense. When you start talking about your life when you've had depression there is a huge sense of anger and frustration that comes out. I'm a lot less angry these days. :)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
When i get manic i get very angry and start telling people what to do. I can usually tell when its happening cos i get a horrid knotty feeling in my tum that gets gradually worse.

Cos ive learnt to recognise the symptoms i can usually get medicated b4 it becomes a prob

D

Dollit

I want to rule the world when I get manic and don't understand why people just don't bow down to my greatness. When I'm depressed or manic I feel people can't understand me and I get panicky and then angry and it's all directed at me. That's when I want to die.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I want to rule the world when I get manic and don't understand why people just don't bow down to my greatness. When I'm depressed or manic I feel people can't understand me and I get panicky and then angry and it's all directed at me. That's when I want to die.

Thats cos im greater than you lol:D

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
yeh , we are the friendliest, most intelligent, generous, loveable, careing, oh yes and modest:LOL: