• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Angels and Demons

R

Ricky B

This is going to sound really crazy but I have heard voices, mainly demons, saying "I'm coming". I fear that the anti-Christ is coming because of me. I'm not hungry, tired, although I am thirsty (the angels said that you have no hunger, tiredness or thirst in heaven). God also spoke to me once and said: "I can't come to you; You have to come to me". The angels and demons also told me about some things that were going to happen in the future that have since happened. This is going to sound mad but they told me about 9/11 and the Swine Flu. The demons tricked me with 9/11, as I was an atheist and didn't believe in God, Satan or that it was possible to see the future. God wanted me to stop 9/11 and the demons told me because they knew I'd forget and would blame myself for this atrocity and the two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in which hundreds of thousands of people have died. I believe I warned people about the Swine Flu, because when I told one person in a busy street in London, I trusted her and she said 'Tell them', which I shouted out to everyone. The angels said that one of them (a believer who was going to heaven) would warn us, so I guess that's why we've been expecting a pandemic virus for a few years before Avian and Swine Flu got here. Anyway, I'm saying all this, not to make myself look special or good, but because whenever I feel like telling people, I know that they're just going to say I'm crazy and such things aren't possible. I think the angels want me to stop eating, sleeping and smoking, at which point they've showed me that that I will be hanged on a tree (It says in the Bible that anyone cursed by God will be hanged on a tree, like Judas Iscariot). But this is the only way, I think, that I can stop Satan escaping his cage and coming here to earth (and also set myself free). Of course, I just want to live my life like everyone else and eat and drink and enjoy life as much as possible. I wrote to the Archbishop of York and got a letter back saying I just need to have faith, hope and trust in God- that we are all sinners and my voices/ demons are just a journey of faith. Of course, I know this all sounds unlikely and mad, but what do you think I should do? I just want to get on with my life, but if Satan escapes his cage then it's going to be a bloody battle and I will be responsible. The voices/ demons have been threatening me for years, especially when I go to Church or pray, so I'm not frightened so much, but obviously very frightened that Satan will escape his cage and persecute humanity. When I pass people in the street, some also touch their mouths and point down at the ground (a warning which means that if I eat I will go to hell). It sounds mad, but what do you think about all this and what would you do?

T

terri

I totally believe you Wicky Woo

whoever and wherever you are

I have those beliefs too.

God bless ya 'Tell them'

R

Ricky B

Hi Terri,

Thanks and God bless! :)

Ricky B

C

calfellows

Rick,
I"ve had voices for over 40 years, and my own conclusion
is that religion has been twisted into something that it is not,
never was, never could be, never will be. It took me many
decades to reach this conclusion, trial and error, tried and true,
that you have to keep an open mind to finally wake up and
see things for what they truly are. Hey, turn on the Television
and watch the news. The god of this pagan world is satan, and
the church of this world is much the same. Sheeple.
ME

R

rabina

Calfellows,

Blasphemy!!! : )

The God of this world is not satan.
Satan is in hell; remember, cast out of heaven by God himself.
Men are evil, men are bad, do bad things, but God is all good and he is the God of the world.
He doesn't always make himself known, but he is there.
There are many in the Church who have and do twist religion to their own liking and that includes the clergy themselves; some, not all, but some.

Where are the good people of God's Church???
Where are the open minded Priests, Clergy of the Church???
Where are the open minded people of the Church???

Oh, they are there, just really hard to find.

rabina

R

Ricky B

I agree you could say that the God of this world is Satan because this world is sometimes ruled by war, greed, corruption and hatred.

Satan is no match, though, for the real God of this world and heaven: He who imbues us with the Holy Spirit and all the good qualities of faith, compassion, mercy, peace and love.

Better to keep the devil way down in his hole and pray to God for guidance.

God bless,
Ricky B

T

terri

Rick,
I"ve had voices for over 40 years, and my own conclusion
is that religion has been twisted into something that it is not,
never was, never could be, never will be. It took me many
decades to reach this conclusion, trial and error, tried and true,
that you have to keep an open mind to finally wake up and
see things for what they truly are. Hey, turn on the Television
and watch the news. The god of this world is satan, and the
church of this world is the same (Judas). Sheeple.
ME

Been having a ball here over in Canada and am off to America after Montreal.

How about a cuppa at a cafe in old NJ, I am off on my way down there some bittersweet afternoon, for a jitterbug with a guy who knows how to flick a hanky without pain.

Long time no hear. So how goes it then over in Arizona. Heard you had moved from Washington DC down to Kentucky way and back over to the deserts together with that blond female who spoke dhose words of lushiousness.

Only teasing, you know mes.

Off to have a chinese meal this evening, and ready for a nice kinda chill out sleep with a grape of our own choice. Blueberries over here in Canada are quite delicious, so guess I will have an orange and an apple and take myself off for a nice cup of tea.

Terri

Angel on Board

Telefon not dare

T

terri

Calfellows,

Blasphemy!!! : )

The God of this world is not satan.
Men are evil, men are bad, do bad things, but God is all good and he is the God of the world.
He doesn't always make himself known, but he is there.
There are many in the Church who have and do twist religion to their own liking and that includes the clergy themselves; some, not all, but some.

Where are the good people of God's Church???
Where are the open minded Priests, Clergy of the Church???
Where are the open minded people of the Church???

Oh, they are there, just really hard to find.

rabina

Good Morning you chaps

The above line is the truth and yes he has arisen out of the pit and taken over from God and you may be the last woman on earth to hear it here first that it is the Gospel truth and our astrals have been crazy trying to find a way of getting through satan who had arisen above those who were calling themselves saffron and they were going through music and you may recall mellow yellow and what happened to the man called Donovan, what did he become though not for sore and not yep and hell fire now it was cat stevens and he became that muslim and also there was the rolling stones with their satanic majesty you go figre

Telly

R

Ricky B

Hi Terry :))

God bless!

Ricky B

C

calfellows

Rabina,
It's scriptural, biblical, that Satan is the God of this world. It's not blasphemy at all, it came right from the father's mouth. God hates this world. Those which love the world, the love of the father is not in him.
Sorry for the miscommunjication..
Cal

C

calfellows

wrong conclusion...

2nd Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And my original point was that the church is largely following this same God. Spirits merely preparing a bed for themselves, church nothing more than a private club/clan, spiritual, a demonic network. "Hey, let's go home with these two and play house; the mini-van and two children, the blackberry, and tennis on tuesday, church on sunday. Duh!!!! Keep it fresh meat, let's swap hosts (human bodies) every night; put them all in one bed if possible.

Puppetmasters, the supersession of humanity (reincarnation), humanity mere sockpuppets, sleepwalking zombies...

C

C

calfellows

Wow, I had not intended that there would be any debate.
Nature is very cruel, and the mind seeks to know why,
seeks answers, cannot accept or comprehend, and no
answers still. Whys?

Well, the bible states that evil will be allowed to come to
the full, and then judgment, purging all whom offend.
The ground will shake and not one wall will be left standing,
every stone will tumble upon another. Sure, it's hard to believe,
hard to swallow; when considering the billions who have come
and gone before us without resolve.

I have had one-on-one conversation with God, and it does take
a lot to get his attention. I had to go outdoors and scream at
the top of my lungs: Wailing.... Only then did he answer. Voice
was audible, from the cloud, but not spiritual at all, was so loud
/real that it stunned me.

C

R

rabina

wrong conclusion...

2nd Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And my original point was that the church is largely following this same God. Spirits merely preparing a bed for themselves, church nothing more than a private club/clan, spiritual, a demonic network. "Hey, let's go home with these two and play house; the mini-van and two children, the blackberry, and tennis on tuesday, church on sunday. Duh!!!! Keep it fresh meat, let's swap hosts (human bodies) every night; put them all in one bed if possible.

Puppetmasters, the supersession of humanity (reincarnation), humanity mere sockpuppets, sleepwalking zombies...

C

Calfellows,

You state that all of humanity without exception is demon possessed, but this is obviously not true.
You state the god of this world is satan and this also is not true.
You talk about re-incarnation; I highly doubt this since each life is created and without exception unique.
Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary and was part of this world.
Perhaps this is why he is called the chosen one.
You cannot get to the Father except through me he (Jesus says).
I tell you now, there is no supersession going on here; just alot of confusion.
There is but one God and he is not satan.

You also state that billions have come and gone without resolve.
Can you honestly know what has happened to billions of people? I think not.
Does God know; I think so.
Which God were you speaking to and which God did you hear from?

rabina

C

calfellows

Nature, the lion will kill and eat the monkey,
but not if she is carrying an infant. He'll look
elsewhere. Strange, their heavenly father
(instinct, conscience), is half and half; and
we're all getting the same treatment. No
answers or interaction here, and so we all
turn elsewhere, are turned away...

R

rabina

Hi Terri,
Perhaps you and I don't practice the same religion because I don't believe in the supersession or re-incarnation.
I believe in God/Jesus Christ and the words of the Bible, especially the words of Jesus Christ.
None of us know anything terri, none of us are superior to another human being.
Knowledge is what we all seek and we all have our own sources as well as forming our opinions.
It's not wise to pass judgement on another and that is not my intention at all, I just disagree.

rabina

quote by terri:

Hell you do not know how wong you are you are going down into the Pits of Hell Fire that fast with that assumption that I know of no way back