• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Angels and Demons

R

Ricky B

This is going to sound really crazy but I have heard voices, mainly demons, saying "I'm coming". I fear that the anti-Christ is coming because of me.

I'm not hungry, tired, although I am thirsty (the angels said that you have no hunger, tiredness or thirst in heaven).

God also spoke to me once and said: "I can't come to you; You have to come to me".

The angels and demons also told me about some things that were going to happen in the future that have since happened. This is going to sound mad but they told me about 9/11 and the Swine Flu.

The demons tricked me with 9/11, as I was an atheist and didn't believe in God, Satan or that it was possible to see the future. God wanted me to stop 9/11 and the demons told me because they knew I'd forget and would blame myself for this atrocity and the two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in which hundreds of thousands of people have died.

I believe I warned people about the Swine Flu, because when I told one person in a busy street in London, I trusted her and she said 'Tell them', which I shouted out to everyone. The angels said that one of them (a believer who was going to heaven) would warn us, so I guess that's why we've been expecting a pandemic virus for a few years before Avian and Swine Flu got here.

Anyway, I'm saying all this, not to make myself look special or good, but because whenever I feel like telling people, I know that they're just going to say I'm crazy and such things aren't possible.

I think the angels want me to stop eating, sleeping and smoking, at which point they've showed me that that I will be hanged on a tree (It says in the Bible that anyone cursed by God will be hanged on a tree, like Judas Iscariot). But this is the only way, I think, that I can stop Satan escaping his cage and coming here to earth (and also set myself free).

Of course, I just want to live my life like everyone else and eat and drink and enjoy life as much as possible.

I wrote to the Archbishop of York and got a letter back saying I just need to have faith, hope and trust in God- that we are all sinners and my voices/ demons are just a journey of faith.

Of course, I know this all sounds unlikely and mad, but what do you think I should do? I just want to get on with my life, but if Satan escapes his cage then it's going to be a bloody battle and I will be responsible.

The voices/ demons have been threatening me for years, especially when I go to Church or pray, so I'm not frightened so much, but obviously very frightened that Satan will escape his cage and persecute humanity.

When I pass people in the street, some also touch their mouths and point down at the ground (a warning which means that if I eat I will go to hell).

It sounds mad, but what do you think about all this and what would you do?

R

RatViper

Hi Ricky B,

Sorry to hear what's happening with you dude, and I hope I can help somewhat.

It's hard for me to directly reply, as my own previous experiences of demons is automatically blocked out of my head whenever I start to remember.....

I also have had visions and the like, of the past, present and future. One thing I do know is that nothing is set in stone, that it is possible for things to change, whether that be some future disaster or other.

It is also possible to learn to manage these thoughts and feelings, even if it isn't all of the time at first.

Take care dude

R

Ricky B

Hi,

Thanks- That's great advice. When ever the angels and demons told me things I blacked out too and couldn't remember what they said.

Nothing is set in stone, as you say, so there's always hope to change events and ourselves for the better.

Thanks again,
Ricky B

R

RatViper

Hi,

Thanks- That's great advice. When ever the angels and demons told me things I blacked out too and couldn't remember what they said.

Nothing is set in stone, as you say, so there's always hope to change events and ourselves for the better.

Thanks again,
Ricky B
Hi dude, really really glad I've been able to help :)

Take care brother

R

Ricky B

Thanks again! As long as we keep fighting I guess and hope we can win.

Ricky B

R

RatViper

Thanks again! As long as we keep fighting I guess and hope we can win.

Ricky B
Yes we can! I have many theories of the nature of voices, one main one being that they are from our subconscious, the other being more spiritual. It has just occurred to me that there could be a combination. Maybe traumatic experiences open the pathways to the subconscious, heck doubt it's even a maybe, most likely a cert. Now then, we could also surmise that in doing so we unlock 'unwanted' and 'wanted' elements of ourselves, elements that everyone has, at least potentially.

I had a such a vivid intense dream this morning. I was battling against the forces of evil and destruction by doing the work of God. In the dream I knew I needed to remain pure and true, in fact to be myself. When I woke up (and still now) I realised that I'm a good guy, in fact a great guy. That I'd do everything in my power to protect anyone and anything from harm.

RatViper

R

Ricky B

Hi RatViper,

I agree with what you say- Plus you are a good guy :)

Ricky B

T

terri

RatViper

Good synopsis. I'll go with that. You know something, I was just sitting here having a quiet thought, no voices around my head, and as if to prove what you are saying is true, what comes through, and I promise you, it was not visionary, a black blob, not unlike a fly, whizzed through the air, out of nowhere, went around my head, passed in front of my face, and disappeared into thin air.

Guess I'm not Insane.

There are now several female voices around my head and a male voice, they are not from my sub-conscious and the male voice is saying, now we are no worriers, the black 'thing' which passed around your head, was reincarnate, and we are not so reincarnate.

Which to me makes perfect sense. Please don't ask me to explain, I can't find the right words but just know it's all to do with good fighting evil ......

I could not help but laugh at your Jelly dream about the sofa swallowing up your parents. How about turning it into a children's book, you know how kids today love to be scared, called something along the lines of: RatViper vs Jelly Universe, out into the great unknown, toot toot toot toot, and he saved the world by paddling in a bowl of custard and made his great escape by taking off in a sherbert flying saucer. lol

Oh dear, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh, but what a funny dream, ha ha.

Lots of love

Terr x

R

RatViper

Terri,

You just made my chuckle a lot, I love your take of my jelly dream.

Yeh could also end up having a cartoon made of the book :) It'll be as surreal as watching an episode of 'The Clangers' or 'In the night garden'. Oh how I love the tombliboos, they are top!

Don't worry, I won't ask you to find the words to explain, I at least get the jist of it if not more. A quick question, how do you know they are not from your subsconscious for certain? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering.

Hugs,
RatViper

R

Ricky B

:)

I'm off on holiday! Yipeeee!

Thanks for your messages,
Ricky B

R

RatViper

Ricky B,

Enjoy your holiday :)

T

terri

RatViper

Hey, it's a heck of a long story. If you ever have the time, go back over some of the older posts which I have written.

Often they are very wordy, so only drop-in if you feel your head's free from loads of interference, and you might find out something from my experiences.

Some posts sound totally barking, completely from dreamscape, almost Hobbitt and middle England, others totally comprehensible, but what you might find of interest are the times when those voices were relaying to me the thoughts from other people, when I were either at home with people, or out in company, the times when people who do not normally hear voices heard the same as me from disembodied ones,ooer that, or who said Boo, the times when the voices were asking me what I wanted to do with my day, the times when they were talking as though they were all coming from different departments, the times when the voices and I were having lots of discussions, the times when I was being given delusions of grandeur saying I was the virgin mary, arch angel gabriel on earth, tee hee, sitting bull's daughter, his spokesperson here on earth, queen elizabeth I of England's reincarnation, blah, blah, and it simply was not from my thoughts or my brain. And the times when the voices and my visions were interacting. The visions being relayed through the voices, I like that term, what was it Mr Parker said, ooops I cant remember, something about the hypnogogic, you see how those voices, so many of them, get you to forget the simplest of things. The satanic power which took off around here, with flying objects, and all the electrical appliances going wierd and heywire, the times I saw people walking out of my telly, straight across my room, the times I saw holy golden balls, the time I saw those balls from spirit, the times I had this angel/voice/demon/whatever it was say, waitfor it Ratviper, I bet you aint had this happen to you, I take control of this girl's clitoris. The time I saw a golden angel in my bedroom, with lots of ringlets, the time later, when I saw the devil disappearing through my wall, the time the ghost looked frit as he escaped from my closed wardrobe, the time I walked through a rubber curtain, the time I saw a lizard which lookd like a human,come through a metaphysical door, walked right across my room and disappeared at my landing, the flies which appear out of nowhere, the butterflies which come from chaos, etc etc. Don't I go on?

You running scared yet, duck. I don't think you will do.

Well, I may have a blue blooded name, and aren't I bragging, but hey, come on, I had to get realistic. I can't see how I'm her, queen lizzie from the 1500s, anyway, she went bald and put arsenic on her face, well watch that space and was as daft as a brush with her Robert Dudley, she should have chopped his head off, well wasn't she crazy, that poor old queen lizzie.

Now Sitting Bull's daughter, guess I am going out to buy myself a few feathers. Well, not for true.

Off to try to find myself a copy of Comte de Gabilias, I've been told that there are similarities between his experience and mine. Well, I bet that book's like gold dust and I can't buy it, or take it out from local library, I bet they haven't it in stock, a book like that.

Take care, zombs, I'd loved to have seen you doing your mad shoe shuffle. Hope all is well in the Land of the Rain Drop Fairies, jelly and custard, and those clangers, well my ma knitted my brother a clanger, and he never forgave me for the fact I chucked it away. Well one day he did have flashing red eyes, the toy that is, caused by the devil himself to frighten the life out of me. I was only 49 at the time and was keeping the clanger for him. The eyes were like flashing beacons, totally red. Well wasn't it scary, you bet: you couldn't make it up, could ya? Whose looking at you kid, in the words of Bogie. Or someat like that........can't quite remember. Take care flower

Love Terr x

Have brill holiday RickyB. Hope all is well. T x

C

calfellows

Rick,
Wow, that's first post is quite the typical. Playing with our heads, delusions of grandeur,
is just a game/sport/prank to them. Its just their foolishness (folly), as they have nothing
better to do. It's how they entertain themselves, just for a laugh, and I can tell you right
now that they have already placed their bets on how far they can take you along, and
weather or not they can make you stumble (tricks/prank/snare).

Keep a journal of all of their crimes, and their delusions/bullshit, and also of your
dreams/visions/premonitions. My own journal is mainly just my realizations of what's going
on with them behind the scenes;;; of their place/influence here on this earth.

Exercise, whole food vitamins, and living foods daily, as it's unbearable to them, they can't
stand it, pushes them out, they lose their grip/cling.

Study the lemon battery, earth battery, water battery, and the Bagdad battery;
ph levels and oxidation.

Cal