• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Angelic Messages

R

Ricky B

In the past, I've spoken with two angels (as well as a rank of demons who are horrible and say disgusting things).

The 2 main things that I remember the angels saying:

"Don't forget you're not the only one suffering down here" which inspired me to help and pray for other people.

And:

"All the little children go to heaven. You should see how happy they are!".

The angels told me that there's no hunger, tiredness, illness and thirst in heaven (You never get hungry, thirsty, ill or tired, because you are filled and alive with the Holy Spirit).

Sounds crazy, I know- I was an atheist up until 2003, but the angels encouraged me to pray for everyone. Maybe we all need a miracle?

Ricky B

R

rabina

Hi Ricky B,

Glad you remember the good and yes everyone can always use a miracle in their lives.

You don't have to be religious to believe in miracles either.
I believe miracles come from both humans and non-humans alike.

Thanks for praying for everyone; I do too.
And, it can never hurt to wish all well if you happen not to be religious.

Peace to everyone.

rabina

R

Ricky B

Hi Rabina,

Great advice, thanks. I've gone back to who I was before the voices started in 2003 (Well, pretty much) and have turned back into an aspiring humanitarian and pacifist.

Prayer helps (even if it feels like no one's listening sometimes), but I firmly believe it's in helping others, caring for them and trying to save them that is the true reward.

Thanks,
Ricky B

R

rabina

Ricky B

I believe that thinking/praying for anything good for yourself or others certainly can't hurt.

Yes, most of the time it seems as if you don't "hear" back, but perhaps we do hear back through others and the actions or words of ourselves and others.

Life is a mystery and God does work in mysterious ways...:)

rabina

parker

parker

Not to take away anything from original poster, because i believe messages can be heard.

Life is a mystery and God does work in mysterious ways...:)
Please nobody be offended because this is my belief! I don't like this because your giving your credit away. "God doesn't help people that don't help themselves" Pat yourself on the back feel good about what you've done:)

R

Ricky B

Hi Rabina,

Thanks- Wise words :)

Ricky B