• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Angelic Messages

R

Ricky B

In the past, I've spoken with two angels (as well as a rank of demons who are horrible and say disgusting things).

The 2 main things that I remember the angels saying:

"Don't forget you're not the only one suffering down here" which inspired me to help and pray for other people.

And:

"All the little children go to heaven. You should see how happy they are!".

The angels told me that there's no hunger, tiredness, illness and thirst in heaven (You never get hungry, thirsty, ill or tired, because you are filled and alive with the Holy Spirit).

Sounds crazy, I know- I was an atheist up until 2003, but the angels encouraged me to pray for everyone. Maybe we all need a miracle?

Ricky B

C

calfellows

Ricky,

This website recently had an article about a man named Immanuel Swedenborg, an author who wrote about 20 books, his visions and travels between heaven and hell. His book "Heaven and Hell", opens up with the statement "The Lord Opened my Eyes". His books are from the 1600s, and so they are all available for free, no copyright.

I'm 50 and I've had voices for 43 years. Bad voices for 33 years. My book may help you, takes less than an hour to read, may help to widen your step.
The truth will set you free: http://tinyurl.com/4oa2cg

*Emmanuel Swedenborg (The Lord Opened My Eyes) Links, Videos and Texts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgNK0X3RsJE
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=swedenborg
http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/index.htm
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=swedenborg

Cal

T

terri

Cal

An hour!!!!!!! An hour just for print off, including time-out for printer probs.

Still reading pal, and aint it all the God Darn Truth. Yep. Brill book. Keep picking up and putting it down and find something knew all the while. Guess who is getting bother for reading the same!! Talk about idiocity!! Roll eyes. Doesn't that want to make you spit feathers? Oh well, their loss.

Criticism, too many tablets! I bet you saw that coming half a mile away. Sleeping in a darkened room with socks on, lol, I bet you sleep alone. Just teasing. Crucifix. I tried that, it didna work for me or sage. Section 2, with you all the way. Loads and loads of good advice, page 23 plus.

Biblical, filling in the gaps with explanations. Good for me, but perhaps others who are non-spiritual would skip.

Good read, lots of insight into your character and what the voices pushed you towards! How you have survived and still battling. Aren't you a chosen one?
Well, this gal thinks so. Brave, laying your soul bare. Must have taken infinite patience, time and a heck of a lot of pondering to get everything down, while at the same time, coping with those unpleasant voices. What a Christian.

Now then, that chicken, the egg came first. Ain't it obvious, Rabina. You could not have the hen before the egg or the chick would not exist, now there's a thought, mmmmm, cloned chuckaloo eggs. Might have something to do with Tom Cruise and his visiting space ships from many milleniums ago. Ha ha. I kid ya not!!!

Teasing, of course.

Terr not so terr i fied any longer

Swedenbourg: my saviour. Everything clicked right into place when I began reading his works. Hope his works help you Ricky. Your local library should be able to supply for you through Reserve Stock, should you want to read hard copy.

Hugs and Love

Terri xx

R

Ricky B

Hi Cal,

Thanks for your book. I will read it. I could certainly do with a new perspective that will help set me free.

Thanks very much,
Ricky B

R

Ricky B

Hi Cal and Terrie,

I especially liked the chapter on protecting yourself against Satan and being watchful for the demons coming into you or through other people.

Time to put on the armour of God!

It's going to be a tough fight, but when the Lamb comes he will be too powerful and full of goodness.

Thanks again,
Ricky B

T

terri

Ricky,

This website recently had an article about a man named Immanuel Swedenborg, an author who wrote about 20 books, his visions and travels between heaven and hell. His book "Heaven and Hell", opens up with the statement "The Lord Opened my Eyes". His books are from the 1600s, and so they are all available for free, no copyright.

I'm 50 and I've had voices for 43 years. Bad voices for 33 years. My book may help you, takes less than an hour to read, may help to widen your step.
The truth will set you free: http://tinyurl.com/4oa2cg

*Emmanuel Swedenborg (The Lord Opened My Eyes) Links, Videos and Texts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgNK0X3RsJE
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=swedenborg
http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/index.htm
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=swedenborg

Cal
HAVE SIMPLE FOUND IT AM OFF TO BLOG ON MY LINK THROUGH PAL RABINA GO FIND IF YOU HAVE HALF A BRAIN AND THAT MEANS ALL THOSE WHO ARE FOR US AND THROUGH SWEDENBORG AND SHOULD YOU DOUBT DO THAT AND READ ALL POSTS AND AN OLD BIBLICAL ENCYCLOPAEDIC GAVE ME ALL ANSWERS AND I SAW HIM AND HE WAS WEARING BLUE PANTALOONS OR TROUSERS ARE THEY ARE CALLED MY DAD AND WHAT I DID THIS MORNING WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT, AND I SHOULD IT THROUGH THE ROOFTOPS, MY DAD'S BEEN DOWN OVER TO SEE ME THIS MORNING AS WELL AND SO HAS MY MOTHER AND SO HAS SWEDENBORG AND SO HAVE MANY OTHERS AND NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE AND NOW I GO GRIEF NOT FOR LONG FOR I CAN'T STOP CRING AND HOPING FOR A RECONCILIATION WITH ALL PEOPLE'S ON EARTH WHO I LOVE AND I AM QUITE SIMPLE IN MY EXPECTATIONS OF PEOPLE OF EVIL AND I DO EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM ALL AND STILL......EVEN NOW TODAY.........STILL ALL SEEM TO THINK I AM SCHIZOPHRENIC AND ALL I HAVE EVER DONE HAS BEEN TO WORK FOR YOU ALL AND USE THE LANGUAGE WHICH IS ENDEMIC AROUND US, AND ALL SEEM TO GET SOME SORT OF SATISFACTION FROM THE PUNISHMENT OF A MARTYR AND ALL SEEM TO GET THEMSELVES TERRIFYINGLY CONFUSED ABOUT US AND ABOUT ME IN PARTICULAR, AND ALL SEEM TO UNDERSTAND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND WHAT OF THE THREATS THEN, OFF A WOMAN IN A LIBRARY, AND WHAT OF THAT TONE OF VOICE FROM A FEMALE WHO COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT MY CAMERA WAS FOR MY OWN PLEASURE AND FOR THE SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING THAT IT IS QUITE NORMAL AND NATURAL TO DOWNLOAD SOME PHOTOGRAPHS OVER A COMPUTER SYSTEM, AND WHAT OF THAT MAN THEN, THE ONE IN CHARGE WHO HAS BANNED ME FOR SOMETHING I WAS ACCUSED OF AND HAD NO HOPE OF ESCAPING FROM FOR IT WAS PURELY A SLIP OF THE HAND TO DROP THAT OVERLARGE BOOK OVER A BANNISTER AND ONTO A FLOOR AND WHAT OF THAT DIM WIT OF A FEMALE WHO DOES NOT MORE THAN GO ACROSS THE ROAD OUT OF THE WAY WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT WORK AND IN HER WORKPLACE AND NIPPED OUT DURING HER DINNER HOUR AS WELL TO SPREAD NASTY RUMOURS AND LOADS OF AWESOMELY DETERIORATION DEFINING SPIRAL OF ABUSE AGAINST A FEMALE WHO WAS NOT BLOND AND NEVER WAS HER AND WHAT OF THOSE WHO GO THERE AND DO THAT AND ARE SCREAMING THEIR HEADS OFF AT LAUGHTER AT ALL WE ARE TRYING TO DO AND ARE ACHIEVING AND ONE DAY SOMEHOW, ALL SHALL SEE HOW WRONG THEY ARE AND THEY SHALL GET DOWN ON THEIR KNEES AND DO OUR WORSHIP AND NOW I START NOW AND SAY TO ALL WHO READS THESE WORDS, I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SWITCH OFF MY CAP LOCK SO HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHETHER I AM TRULY SHOUTING OR NOT AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHILE I AM SITTING HERE WITH MY FEET UP DOING THE DIAMONDS AND THE TIARRA AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW I AM AN OLD ONE AND NOT A WITF NOP FOR NOTHING AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU ASSUME TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME ALL PEOPLE'S ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO DOUTH SING BECAUSE YOU SIT AND READ ALL I MAKE UP OR NOS FROM DAH COMPU ER AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING ELSE AS WELL IT IS TRUE AN ALLS AND IT IS ALL AND SUNDRY WHO DOTH WOULD KNOW ME AND WOULD HELP ME FOR THERE ARE THOSE WHO DO BELIEVE AND NOW I DO KNOW THAT THERE ARE LITERALLY MANY MANY HUMAN BEINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO DO DOH STAND AND WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND WE ARE BLOCKED........BLOCKED........BLOCKED AND WE SOUND TRUMPETS AND WE ARE STILL BLOCKED AND NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NOR ANYONE WHATSOEVER CAN UNDERSTAND IT FOR THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT UNLIKE AUTOMATONS NOT FOR NOTHING, AND THEY ARE SO SAFE AND SECURE IN THEIR LITTLE DREAM WORLDS THEY...................oh I can't go on with those caps any longer for I am no longing showing off and I cannot do boffa for I am sick and tired of all and sundry being able to do exactly what they wanna do, say words they wanna without a bit of boffa, the f*** the mf and I don't mean mfi's nop for nothing and all the rest, and screaming their heads off, and I head into a place where I worked for rather a lot of years, and all friends about me, get myself a case of what's it called now, not schizophrenia, swedenborg happiness, and what do they all do............hang their heads in shame from now on, every single one of them, and they do something else as well and that is, well single the praises of every single swedenborg fan all over the world and guess who is at the top of the pile of insanity, tcht tcht, rather a lot of ME and rather a lot of people do know that I have just gone off on one, and by people I do not mean animals of humanoids, because that's what they are for creatures of the four legs and the flippers have more intelligence than that of my *** because what I was trying to do was get a move on............and what now............ stop organising.

Jesus Christ, I could throttle, every step of the way, every single thing I do, every single move I make, every single voice of mouth I move, every single feeling I have, every single moment of my life I have to be so polite, every single thing comes down to this....................people hate me thats all (people as in get stuffed mankind)