• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Angel numbers

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

This site has been saved as a favourite in my bookmarks for the last 2 and a half years..
I see repeating numbers a lot (though not always the same numbers).
Personally, I find the idea that they are angel messages really comforting and enjoy reading them.

BrianHorlicks

BrianHorlicks

This site has been saved as a favourite in my bookmarks for the last 2 and a half years..
I see repeating numbers a lot (though not always the same numbers).
Personally, I find the idea that they are angel messages really comforting and enjoy reading them.
Yes!
when i got in contact with her,
She said that she was taking a break from doing this
to foucus more on her family.
an amazing site.
everybody who reads this should take a look.

I've been seeing the number 11 alot in the past two months,
I told a friend of mine about it,
And when i showed him the time, on my phone,
It was 11 past 5pm,
He was quiet for a long while.

BrianHorlicks

BrianHorlicks

So,
How many of you have read this post,
And are now noticing repeating numbers?

The Dragon Lady

The Dragon Lady

Half of my psych experiences involve numbers. Specific numbers, repeating, every day for the last five years. I find it extremely interesting. It took me about a year to really notice that these specific combinations were repeating. I dwindled them down into categories over time. I have been out of the psychotic type state of mind for quite some time now, about 2 years, but the numbers are always there.

When I walk into a room and glance at the clock.
When I pause a song.
When I look at the wrong clocks, in my car, on the ipod.
The background in television shows
Stock numbers
Scores on games
Store receipts
Time stamps
Bank book
When I arrive at a destination.
Airplane flight numbers and such.

Anywhere and everywhere. I know that we are always surrounded by numbers and that people can say that your just focusing on certain numbers and whatnot. I know for me, it is constant. I don't obsess over them and I haven't for a long time. I just acknowledge them and move on my way. At points I took some of these numbers as a reassurance of sorts in the fact that I am not totally mad. The concept of Angel numbers is interesting and I have viewed some information on them at some point in time. Numbers and mathematics are universal in nature. There are some really interesting things that come from these experiences that we have. Some things are terrifying, but others are pretty amazing. I've embraced my experiences.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi dragonlady,

i find this interesting.
i have four sets of double numbers appear to me quite frequently and agree with what you suggest about it being 'a state of mind'. The more I am not in this state of mind, the less significance it has. But those specific numbers still hold relevance.

thanks for sharing.

best wishes.
autumn

BrianHorlicks

BrianHorlicks

The telephone hand set was on the seat in the living room,
Where I wanted to sit,
As i've picked it up with out looking at it,
I pressed the buttons on the key pad,
When I looked at it,
The number was '56'.

One of the numbers I see frequently.

The Dragon Lady

The Dragon Lady

The number's still hold relevance to me as well. As I said, there are categories (3). One of those categories is 'birth numbers'. I began seeing birth dates of friends and family. I began wishing 'happy birthday number' to them. Just well wishes I guess. I still see a number and say, "Happy birth number ... Hope you're having a good day and doing well". :) There were points in the beginning where I didn't know the birth number of someone, but then I'd bring up the number and find that it is so-and-so's birth date. Weird, I know. The other number's are quite interesting. I have found these number's in peculiar locations after having seen them for quite some time. Then there are sequential numbers: 12:34, 1:23, 2:34, ... These are all constant, so I had to get to the point where I would, as I said, acknowledge them and move on. Otherwise I'd be writing them all down as I was throughout my experiences. I find these things so intriguing. It happens with sentences too. Peculiar... That is me! Tee-hee!

BrianHorlicks

BrianHorlicks

In a way it's helped me understand who I am.
that I went through a stage if self hate for years,
I thought about killing myself at one point,
But I'm not allowed to,
Then I tried to block it all out.
That didn't work that well either.
But it helped for a while,
But thats not who I am.

Then 5 years ago,
Someone posted on Facebook about seeing the same numbers all the time,
Then since then I've seen them on a daily basis.
I know that there is someone looking after me.
and I must be here for a reason.