• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

And we’re back to rage..

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Yeah I know, but I show a lot of signs of it. I definitely have some sort of mood disorder that needs to be checked before it gets bad again
Aw well know your not alone. Good people one this forum have various mood disorders xxc

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Thank you. This fourm has helped make me feel not as alone
Yep me too! Been panicing about getting barred. Hopefully you never got through the madness we call episodes xxx

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

My memory goes out the door when I’m manic. Your brain wants to go a mile a minute 24/7 and it’s hard to shut out the intrusive thoughts. Most of the time I can just turn it of. Forced dissociation if you will 😅
Nkce thoughts bit no i dp it mu self these days xxx

M

Murasakibee

Yep me too! Been panicing about getting barred. Hopefully you never got through the madness we call episodes xxx
I have been through those kind of episodes before. Most notably in 2016, 2017 and in 2019. Those were my worst and I did things I wasn't proud of.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I have been through those kind of episodes before. Most notably in 2016, 2017 and in 2019. Those were my worst and I did things I wasn't proud of.
😞 well know that your not the only one. You have many friends here xxxx

M

Murasakibee

My memory goes out the door when I’m manic. Your brain wants to go a mile a minute 24/7 and it’s hard to shut out the intrusive thoughts. Most of the time I can just turn it of. Forced dissociation if you will 😅
Yeah I'm not sure if my mind has ever gone that far, there are times and things I don't really remember or I remember wrong.

It doesn't sound fun though, I'm sorry you go through that. I hope things calm down for you

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Im lucky im still alowed to post here after my last em
Episode

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Yeah I'm not sure if my mind has ever gone that far, there are times and things I don't really remember or I remember wrong.

It doesn't sound fun though, I'm sorry you go through that. I hope things calm down for you
Yep we do things other people would class ass crazy.
That's good to hear. The people here are very understanding
The people here are the best, though if i was in charge id have git rid of me ages ago.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

When you guys go into mania what triggers it? if it's personal/sensitive you don't have to answer. Just curious.

I'm Bipolar too but my mania stopped years ago

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

I just thought i'd add it's hard to diagnose true Bipolar within the first 10 years of a suspected diagnosis

Zero One

Zero One

My doctor told me the memory loss bit is a form of depression. I also experience this while manic and I have to be careful of the thoughts I entertain because I'm just a hair off of being a psychopath. Anyways I didn't know the anger was due to mania. I'm manic as a mofo.

7920NewbridgeCovina

7920NewbridgeCovina

The worst part is that it’s messing with how I talk. My mouth says one thing when my brain means another. I’m losing words all the time. My sense of time is gone. I’ve heard people compare their memory when dealing with mental illness and/or is similar to dementia.

I feel like maybe I should go on meds sometimes. Maybe I will some day.