• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

And we’re back to rage..

7920NewbridgeCovina

7920NewbridgeCovina

Throwing things at the slightest inconvenience. I get out of control when I overheat and dump or break things because I can’t find something. Isn’t being manic lovely?

M

Murasakibee

Throwing things at the slightest inconvenience. I get out of control when I overheat and dump or break things because I can’t find something. Isn’t being manic lovely?
Ah yeah, being manic is not nearly as fun as some people make it out to be. When I am manic, it's so hard to control my rage and how out of control I feel even when I'm writing. None of what I write makes sense.

I am sorry you are going through such a tough time right now

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

True mania has symptoms such as pressured speech, racing thoughts and other extreme symptoms. I'm not sure if what you just spoke of is mania or you are emotionally hurt/disturbed.

7920NewbridgeCovina

7920NewbridgeCovina

True mania has symptoms such as pressured speech, racing thoughts and other extreme symptoms. I'm not sure if what you just spoke of is mania or you are emotionally hurt/disturbed.
I was diagnosed with manic depressive bipolar disorder when I quit my job and took a buttload of pills when I was 20. I had been experiencing mania for several days. Little to no sleep. I felt like I could do anything. More often than not when I experience feelings like that I know I’m going to crash down and go into a spiral. It sucks but that’s my life.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Im coming down off a week long episode. It feckin sucks and im sick of of it. Hope you are getting some help xxx

M

Murasakibee

Anger is a part of bipolar, sadly. Not everyone gets it, but it is a symptom.

M

Murasakibee

Yup one of many. You have sone help? Xxx
I am not on any medication currently for it or in therapy. I am working on getting a job so I pay for insurance but my brother might pay for my insurance so I can get some help.

7920NewbridgeCovina

7920NewbridgeCovina

Ah yeah, being manic is not nearly as fun as some people make it out to be. When I am manic, it's so hard to control my rage and how out of control I feel even when I'm writing. None of what I write makes sense.

I am sorry you are going through such a tough time right now
My memory goes out the door when I’m manic. Your brain wants to go a mile a minute 24/7 and it’s hard to shut out the intrusive thoughts. Most of the time I can just turn it of. Forced dissociation if you will 😅

7920NewbridgeCovina

7920NewbridgeCovina

Im coming down off a week long episode. It feckin sucks and im sick of of it. Hope you are getting some help xxx
I really need to. It’s so hard to ride the high of being functional until you run out of steam. I can’t stand the crash/lows. I hope you’re talking to someone about what you’re going through

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I am not on any medication currently for it or in therapy. I am working on getting a job so I pay for insurance but my brother might pay for my insurance so I can get some help.
You have a diagnosis.? Xxx

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Well if you want to chat ill be around. Im coming down off a bad one so i get it

M

Murasakibee

You have a diagnosis.? Xxx
Not yet because my doctor wouldn't listen to me, but I am pretty certain I have it because several members of my family do and I show a lot of signs. I am hoping to see a doctor about it asap

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Not yet because my doctor wouldn't listen to me, but I am pretty certain I have it because several members of my family do and I show a lot of signs. I am hoping to see a doctor about it asap
Hey dont thonk cause family members have problems you will too. I hope you dont xxxx

M

Murasakibee

Hey dont thonk cause family members have problems you will too. I hope you dont xxxx
Yeah I know, but I show a lot of signs of it. I definitely have some sort of mood disorder that needs to be checked before it gets bad again