• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

And another new one !!!

silly madam

silly madam

A big hello to everyone here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have just joined you all on here and I feel comforted already to be within a group of people who will truly empathise with who I am, which of course I do with you all too :). I do hope to get to know a lot of you and be able to help and be helped in any way I can. Lots of love to you all out there in forum land xxx

M

Michael

Founding Member
Hi welcome to our little world!:welcome:

I hope you find this site as benificial as I do, please write a little about yourself, you will probably find many who will empathise with however or whatever you are feeling at anytime.

Best Wishes

Michael

Colin76

Colin76

Founding Member
A big Silly Madamand :welcome: to the forum every one here is kind, funny and lovin' and allways willing to lend an ear and offer advice no matter how big or small the problem :)

silly madam

silly madam

Hi Michael. Thanks for your reply. And so speedy too! :clap:
I have BP which I was diagnosed with just over 2 years ago although I have pretty much suffered with it since becoming an adult I think. I recently spent 3 weeks in a psychiatric unit because I had been on an extremely extended manic period i.e. 10 months and then finally lost the plot completely and was about to leave my husband and 3 kids. Not good. Now I am on quite a downer but am just focusing on one day at a time. If there is anybody with BP out there that wants to chat, I will more than happy. Hopefully we can help each other.
Thanks again for the welcome Michael.

silly madam

silly madam

And a big thank you to you too Colin :)
I hope that I can be of help to everyone out there too. At least on my better days anyway. lol

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

:welcome: to the forum silly madam :) i have BP too
This is a truly amazing place and people will offer as much support they can however you're feeling.
Take care :hug:
Lozzi :flowers:

silly madam

silly madam

Hi Lozzi,
Thanks for saying hi. Glad to find another BP on here although there must be TONS. lol. Not that I'm glad anyone suffers from it but you know what I mean. :unsure:
I have gone thru hell and back over the last year and not 100% sure how things are going to go from here but I have hope. At the moment anyway. lol
Bfn x

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Silly Madam and welcome to the forum...

As your footnote kinda suggests, the only way to take it is one day at a time... of course even this is easier said than done when it seems like all the laundry has just fallen out of the basket of life. Or something like that.

Take care,
Honey, xx

4evalost

4evalost

Hi and :welcome: to the forum Silly Madam :)

silly madam

silly madam

Thank you Honeyquince and 4evalost. I feel quite at home here on the forum now. I hope I am helping. I am trying to anyway. Big hugs to you both :hug: