• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

An old memember but new to posting!

W

wobblythighs

Hi all,

I'm Wobbly, I've been on this site for quite a while, but as one of those watchers and never really posting, but I have started writing my journal now, so I thought it was time I said hello and introduced myself.
I wonder if I introduce myself, or my bonkerness here?
Maybe both?
I'm 32, a single mum to three wonderful children - 5,6,and 8. Life is pretty mad without being mad myself! I'm really into all animals, expecially exotics although cicumstances mean I only keep snakes tha moment.
Bonkerness - well I've self harmed since I was 8 although had a ten year gap between the ages of 21 and 31 where I didn't really do much.
Last March I had a breakdown and went into phycosis, recovered by about July, my husband left me in Oct 09 and I went mad again by Dec 09 and am still battling to come out of it.
I hear voices, have paranoia, see things, have missions set by my two voices - who I name Dick and Dom - as sometimes that makes me smile even on the bad days.
Sorry this section didn't ask for a essay!

Well welcome, I hope to make some new friends and be able to help others

Wobbly x

S

*Sapphire*

:welcome: I hope you find this forum as friendly and supportive as I have.

I have found writing a journal here very therapeutic, I hope you get some positives from writing yours too.:)

B

Blondie

Hello and welcome,I'm new to.My daughter has a terminal illness(see below) so some days I think I am going mad with grief to!You keep snakes:eek: I think THAT makes you mad more than Dick and Dom:D