• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

amitriptyline suicidal thoughts

S

stuartiee

Have been on my amitriptyline for 14 days now but these thoughts are not subsiding if anything getting worse to the point that is all I am thinking about ???

C

cherbear

Hi lovely ! Sorry to hear you are going through such a low period . Have you seen your GP at all ? I got moved to Sertraline as I never took to them . Medication effects us all differently and different thingd suit different people . Would go to to see the GP though hunny . Hope you are ok ? Sent you a PM . Sending you lots of hugs and love .xxxxx

Last edited:
S

stuartiee

Hey Cher how do I retrieve my pm hun xx not to up on the forum sorry xx

Last edited:
C

cherbear

Hi ! Just had to correct my spelling hec I put thongs instead of things made it a slightly more interesting read though lol . Are you on your phone my love ? On mine when I scrolled down there was an option saying full forum press on that and you will access the full site . Log in and after that on the top bar you will see notifications . press on that and you will see you have an unread message in your in box . Press on that and you will see my user name with an an envelope next to it . Press on that and you will see my message . Xxxx

S

stuartiee

Lol made me chuckle there cher Yeh worked out how to retrieve the mail have sent you a reply xx

FuzzyPeach

FuzzyPeach

AD's can make things worse initially or make you suicidal initially. See your GP though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Depression Forum 10
A Depression Forum 7
K Depression Forum 4
T Depression Forum 2
B Depression Forum 13