• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

am scared

megirl

megirl

I have jut e-mailed a somebody who i used to work with and who has actually tried to bring me down with her. she may even know my forum name here but at least i am aware the best thing is just to ignore this issue its hard but at least i can come here for support x

A

Ashem

Hope you're okay. I'm not too sure what you mean when you say she tried to bring you down with her, but I hope you stay safe and I wish you all the best. Xo

megirl

megirl

hey thanks i was a nurse and she befriended me and with her issues it kind of didnt work out but she did put her hand out to help me and then told my boss stuff that she shouldnt have, e.g i broke my hand i told them that hubby threw a piece of wood and it hit my hand except i got angry and bashed my hand against a piece of wood several times and i broke it myself I told her this and a few things i told her she turned around to get at me, she has serious mental health issues but well i cant help everyone

megirl

megirl

all will be fine just got a bit paranoid lol
alls well
xx

megirl

megirl

I felt bad but what has been done is done.
I will just move on,
x