• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

am i

E

exyz

Everyone on the forum is different and unique, just like yourself, in that way Lu.:)

I think that we all feel very separate from everyone inside ourselves, some days more than others.

We are all members of the " outsiders club". :hug1: lots of love to you sweetie xx

claude

claude

That's a horrible feeling, I have felt somehing
like that before when I have been very depressed, that I wasn't a real person somehow. It is a feeling though, it is not reality. I don't think of you as being different from others on the forum but it is sad that you feel that way. Can we help somehow to make you feel less separate? :hug1:

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
like everyone else on the forum?
like a person

i feel separate from everyone :low:
Did you watch a programme other day (or have access to iPlayer) called, the incredible human journey

BBC Two - The Incredible Human Journey

wow, I thought I knew a lot, but this was amazing! I like Alice roberts too, she's easy to engage with, a very good host.

cant wait for next episode!

Watch it cousin! :)

E

exyz

Oh great idea Mayfair! That's a great thing to watch Lu.

My husband has a bit of a crush on Alice Roberts:D she is really good.

Hope you are ok as can be Lu x

I've only seen a bit so far Mayfairand then we got interrupted (long story) but we have it saved so great reminder!

Last edited:
Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
Oh great idea Mayfair! That's a great thing to watch Lu.

My husband has a bit of a crush on Alice Roberts:D she is really good.

Hope you are ok as can be Lu x

I've only seen a bit so far Mayfairand then we got interrupted (long story) but we have it saved so great reminder!
Yes, great to watch Lu :) Do watch it. I won't spoil it, but even ep1 shows us as close cousins!

A bit of a crush would be an understatement for me. If all women in world queueing up to marry me, she'd be in the top 3 I'd pick :LOL: (I was quite jealous when she chatting to that huge bloke with tattoos on the boat! :redface: I don't normally feel these things!)

She's a rarely good TV host though (I'm quite picky) to programmes that I like, so marrying isn't part of why this was good! :)

-

I won't spoil it, but it gets better, the first bit I wasn't so interested in, but when the DNA bit started it becomes very interesting.

Last edited: