am i

E

exyz

Everyone on the forum is different and unique, just like yourself, in that way Lu.:)

I think that we all feel very separate from everyone inside ourselves, some days more than others.

We are all members of the " outsiders club". :hug1: lots of love to you sweetie xx

claude

claude

That's a horrible feeling, I have felt somehing
like that before when I have been very depressed, that I wasn't a real person somehow. It is a feeling though, it is not reality. I don't think of you as being different from others on the forum but it is sad that you feel that way. Can we help somehow to make you feel less separate? :hug1:

Mayfair

Mayfair

like everyone else on the forum?
like a person

i feel separate from everyone :low:
Did you watch a programme other day (or have access to iPlayer) called, the incredible human journey

BBC Two - The Incredible Human Journey

wow, I thought I knew a lot, but this was amazing! I like Alice roberts too, she's easy to engage with, a very good host.

cant wait for next episode!

Watch it cousin! :)

E

exyz

Oh great idea Mayfair! That's a great thing to watch Lu.

My husband has a bit of a crush on Alice Roberts:D she is really good.

Hope you are ok as can be Lu x

I've only seen a bit so far Mayfairand then we got interrupted (long story) but we have it saved so great reminder!

Last edited:
Mayfair

Mayfair

Oh great idea Mayfair! That's a great thing to watch Lu.

My husband has a bit of a crush on Alice Roberts:D she is really good.

Hope you are ok as can be Lu x

I've only seen a bit so far Mayfairand then we got interrupted (long story) but we have it saved so great reminder!
Yes, great to watch Lu :) Do watch it. I won't spoil it, but even ep1 shows us as close cousins!

A bit of a crush would be an understatement for me. If all women in world queueing up to marry me, she'd be in the top 3 I'd pick :LOL: (I was quite jealous when she chatting to that huge bloke with tattoos on the boat! :redface: I don't normally feel these things!)

She's a rarely good TV host though (I'm quite picky) to programmes that I like, so marrying isn't part of why this was good! :)

-

I won't spoil it, but it gets better, the first bit I wasn't so interested in, but when the DNA bit started it becomes very interesting.

Last edited: