• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

am i so hard to have as a friend

E

eaglefly

i fell that a m high ,friend as bin round after work on the 6,2 am on my meds plus had smoke and stella ,then iv done his head in ,when thay do me.cart go out end up being lockt up in house ,i just want people to see the big piture so to speek as i do , i given to hand pass port and gredit cards over and camper van to mother for my own intrests ,so i cartnt do my run,s on my hippers, run away from what,child,abuse,bulling,etc, why do i run ,y y y y y , y am i not like a robot like others,more test , more text, more pills thats all my life is ,bp is a part of me as i of me,i fight it to be normal end of day i can see more than others,know as my own along again,with stella,so i rock the nite away in the moment,farmer jonney that was f-------it

Aahbut

Aahbut

Hi Eaglefly, some people can't be bothered to put a little effort in to friendship, these are the people you really can do without. Others feel useless and just don't know what they should do to help. Is there some form of support group near you?

E

eaglefly

ya pub as that av taken the time to learn about bp ,i do quzz niter etc ,x found it hard and at the end of the day its just a bonk,such a bore,she feeds of me hipper jonney ,not on the same level,umm

Last edited:
Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
How are you today eaglefly ?

Sorry but i carn't make out your post here. :shrug:

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
yeh try be a little more carmer eaglefly, you`ll feel better and people will like u more.:) hope you feel ok today