• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Am I seriously the only one that thinks that the military industrial complex is out to get them?

I

IDontCare99

If we have to change our behavior, shouldn't they change the way it works so people don't live in fear?

I

IDontCare99

How bout this, we change our behavior and stop the chaos...once they stop the chaos they are doing to our brains. Hmmm?

That seems fair?

I

IDontCare99

Why do we have to change who we are, and they don't?

V

vii

Former member
I stopped using Chrome and Google apps (youtube, gmail, play store etc) on my phone.
I felt my thoughts were being deduced from my click durations and touchscreen tap gestures.

I

IDontCare99

Let me rephrase that...

If I have to make them feel more comfortable by modifying my behavior to make people more comfortable (also told that I shouldn't have to make people comfortable), then shouldn't they make people like us more comfortable?

What are the people in your life doing to make you more comfortable?

I

IDontCare99

I stopped using Chrome and Google apps (youtube, gmail, play store etc) on my phone.
I felt my thoughts were being deduced from my click durations and touchscreen tap gestures.
and what about the CCP?

I

IDontCare99

They are coming for us and I'm not sure what to do?
Go after them?
If so, how?
I guess go to school and run for office? And get the people that allow it out? Hmm...? Or find people that care to?

They aren't coming for us lol...just terrorizing us.

I

IDontCare99

Obviously you have to be smart tho, or have people skills, and contacts...so I guess we are just stuck, huh?

It's fun being trapped and not being able to do anything about it...kinda smart for the people in charge to do...creating paranoid introverts so they don't do anything. lol

GretaVon

GretaVon

Former member
A hypthesis on the X-Files: The show was commissioned by the military-industrial complex to generally discredit people who express conspiracy theories.

Any takers?

V

vii

Former member
A hypthesis on the X-Files: The show was commissioned by the military-industrial complex to generally discredit people who express conspiracy theories.

Any takers?

I don't know x files but I know if you drive by or walk near a military installation the NSA creates an enhanced file on you.
This is not to go after the citizens the military defends, but to identify enemy spies who may be surveying the area etc and to catch them before they can attack.

Also if you visit a job page which requires security clearance the NSA takes note and creates an enhanced file on you before you even apply. This is so the vetting process happens before applicants think it has happened and they therefore cannot act dishonestly.

By enhanced file I mean personal data is colleced about the individual from their devices etc in order to identify and learn more about them.