• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Am I seriously the only one that thinks that the military industrial complex is out to get them?

S

Sporkie

I used to have a delusion that the FBI was investigating me. I even went so far as to ask friends if they were contacted by the FBI. My meds were changed and that was the end of that delusion. It was complicated and exhausting.

However, I know a lawyer who was interviewed by athe CIA about a neighbor who had mental illness. One day, the man disappeared. His house was empty and he was gone. He probably got a job with the
CIA. So some strange things might be true.

I

IDontCare99

"You really should be grateful and not worried about being *watched*" 🤪
So grateful when going to the bathroom, I shit and piss in the dark now, and my private conversations are broadcasted back to me...

I

IDontCare99

I used to have a delusion that the FBI was investigating me. I even went so far as to ask friends if they were contacted by the FBI. My meds were changed and that was the end of that delusion. It was complicated and exhausting.

However, I know a lawyer who was interviewed by athe CIA about a neighbor who had mental illness. One day, the man disappeared. His house was empty and he was gone. He probably got a job with the
CIA. So some strange things might be true.
You think I'm dumb. I'm not smart about many things, but I'm not dumb.

I

IDontCare99

I also studied a little bit about social engineering and gangstalking since the pandemic began too. Like I said, I'm not smart.

You know like if a bunch of celebrities start wearing skinny jeans...red (or any style), then the influencers on social media do, then ordinary citizens...strippers etc etc etc...Society mimics...Can be good, but could also be bad, especially when they know this, and can use it to manipulate society...

I

IDontCare99

Red is a really fascinating color in psychology.

S

Sporkie

hi,

I didn't mean to offend you. I don't think you're dumb. The thought that the FBI was following me went on for years. I even thought cab drivers I had were undercover. Maybe they were. You never know. My father was involved in crime when he was alive so I decided that I was being investigated. It went so far I started reading about Illuminati and Satanism. I have other problems now with my mental health and I don't have those thoughts anymore.

Again, I didn't mean to be insulting.

I

IDontCare99

Well 2011-2015 I worked at a social club. As a ginger, I often have trouble finding colors and stuff to wear. I started watching a lot of movies and noticed red haired actresses seemed to look really *enchanting* in red. At the time I really didn't think much of it, but wanted something to stand out, because I felt so bland and had trouble fitting in...poked fun of because none of the outfits really looked good on me...but red...looked amazing.

Flash forward to now...and I see things a lot differently and how colors mean things. Red-Romance, *sex*, power, dominance, stop, warning...

I see things a bit differently...kinda like at the gas station earlier and I asked the guy if he ever gets tired of listening to the same christmas songs over and over "He's sees you when you're sleeping and knows when you're awake....". Dude, was just like "well it's christmas"...

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to be tortured lol

I

IDontCare99

Pretty woman, Moulin Rouge...blah blah blah...

I

IDontCare99

Maybe if I had been smarter...I would've figured stuff out, huh?

I

IDontCare99

Anyways, for all I knew certain things you wear could put a target on your back or other things...who knows? Like I said, I'm not smart.

I

IDontCare99

And one more thing...your paranoid disorder (I believe is what you said you have) is normal. I've had paranoia for years not really knowing why.

S

Sporkie

I have schizoaffective diagnosis with ptsd but when the FBI delusions (or not) were present my dx was bipolar. I was in a very dark place in those days, searching the internet for answers where there was none. I even read thousands of pages on MK-ULTRA and wondered if I was a "targeted individual." I'm glad I don't have these thoughts anymore. As I said, it was exhausting, like running away from a ghost you can't see, if that makes sense.

I

IDontCare99

Of course they stop when you take medication...they are putting you on a medication so you don't point out how it's affecting you thus making what they are doing okay...desensitizing you to what is going on.

You have a *right* to live without fear and paranoia...and if the system is causing it...are you actually mentally ill?