• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Am I seriously the only one that thinks that the military industrial complex is out to get them?

C

Chumfo34

Am in seriously the only one that thinks that the military industrial complex is out to get them? I believe the military was coupled as a neutral stimulus and that my paranoia was caused by a traumatic event in which I thought I was poisoned and my deepest secrets were stolen and used against me. I believe this was a planned thing and it’s been done to others and they made it seem like the army was their ally cuz the people that did this to me initially were in the military. That’s why I’m speaking out. We are strong alone yes but knowing we aren’t alone is important too. Good luck people.

GretaVon

GretaVon

Former member
Chumfo,

There are two sides to this coin.

1. You emotionally experience that this is what is happening to you;

2. You cognitively believe what you describe is reality.

Are you in your case talking about 1, 2 or both?

C

Chumfo34

I’ve been digging up plenty of evidence man. This happened while hitchhiking and it’s happened to others. It’s the elite trying to silence our voices.

I

IDontCare99

Yes, NSA and other organizations and social media platforms know everything about you...could even blackmail and threaten an entire country for political purposes, and terrorize you with social engineering done via hollywood, influencers, ordinary people etc etc etc... Now whether that's actually happening or not is up to interpretation, but it starts at the top and works it's way down...without people really realizing what they are doing or unaware. Not saying that's happening, but just an idea.

The only place where I feel people are going through the same thing is on here. I know other people are going through the same thing close to me (but unaware), but they aren't hearing me, and I want to help them too. I feel so absolutely alone. I can barely go to the gas station or leave anywhere. Even thanksgiving it was going on. I don't trust anyone anymore.

The worst part is I'm not smart enough to know what to do or where to go (laws etc etc etc), and many of the people around me have no idea (I think) they are traumatizing and gaslighting me. It's like saying "hey I've been diagnosed with a terminal illness" and the subject is changed immediately to "Did you know the new season of Witcher is out?" (after I've said I'm scared to watch tv anymore)

I don't believe they are purposely doing it, but it's so messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
GretaVon

GretaVon

Former member
I’ve been digging up plenty of evidence man. This happened while hitchhiking and it’s happened to others. It’s the elite trying to silence our voices.

Chumfo,

Here's an idea: perform a thought experiment where you play devil's advocate against this idea. What factors are there to indicate that it is unlikely to be true?

GretaVon

GretaVon

Former member
Why do you post this in the PD forum? Seems to me a thread for the Debating Chamber

Really Molly.

I certainly see this as a result of a disorder. Don't cork our juices, please.

C

Chumfo34

Chumfo,

Here's an idea: perform a thought experiment where you play devil's advocate against this idea. What factors are there to indicate that it is unlikely to be true?
These would probably just be things that society considers weaknesses but I’d have to say are actually just realities. They don’t need labels. Nothing needs a label. All is One.

GretaVon

GretaVon

Former member
These would probably just be things that society considers weaknesses but I’d have to say are actually just realities. They don’t need labels. Nothing needs a label. All is One.

Have you watched Conspiracy Theory?

V

vii

Former member
I believe your abduction experience these things happen.
If you worry about blackmail it is the China tech manufacturer.
They steal everything you type and all your login, i.e. Huawei.
FBI catches and arrests Chinese spies every day trying to buy secrets on linkedin etc from officials/employees.
Why would China waste money buying secrets and risk arrests of Chinese spies when it can have those secrets for FREE by just exporting backdoored devices?

Please tell me more about your abduction.

V

vii

Former member
Regardless
Have you spoken to a psychiatrist?
I think you need medication for these delusions.

Your reality and very existence seems to be based on nonsense.

V

vii

Former member
Also I think you misunderstand what the NSA does.
It prevents otherwise unavoidable tragedies like families being blown up on the streets while enjoying public life, and hunts pedos who may have kiddies looked in their basements for decades nobody would otherwise know about.

I doubt NSA wants to BLACKMAIL the people it claims it is saving from attacks?

I suggest you study FBI terrorism cases and see all the attacks NSA tips have prevented both on elite politicians, as well as everyday citizens. It is simply a tool of national and sometimes global defence.

You should only be worried if you communicate with people linked to enemy state militants who are openly against the West.

Again, study the FBI cases. So many terror attacks have been foiled by the FBI after being tipped off by NSA.
The FBI themselves say they have stopped terror attacks which were officially sponsored by the Iranian government. They said if these attacks had not been stopped and Iran had attacked US soil, the US would have had no choice but to start a world war with Iran.

So the purpose of NSA is you can sit on a street corner, or on a plane, with ease.

If you worry about BLACKMAIL then perhaps you have read bad PR either written by idiots, or by people associated with enemy states who want attacks to be possible.

RapblasterMaster

RapblasterMaster

Was Slowturtle
They can track us, they can control what you watch on youtube, send you things while monitoring you

V

vii

Former member
Also of course NSA also tips off DoD to drone strike the most nasty Islamist extremists who create Facebook pages etc saying they want the West gone and order (and sometimes even train) their devout followers to blow up cities in the Europe and US etc and to make us disappear

You really should be grateful and not worried about being watched as the NSA is not hassling you and is preventing cold-blooded murder and is trying to find abducted kiddies who are being kept in slavery in basements for decades with no hope except a change of mind from their captor.

Perhaps you confuse it with Google mind-reading advertising where your thoughts keep popping up everywhere. Google has developed an algorithm to read your thoughts on its platforms, and sells these to advertising partners. Thus you see recommendations in lots of places based on your thoughts. That is crazy. Not NSA.

I

IDontCare99

Also of course NSA also tips off DoD to drone strike the most nasty Islamist extremists who create Facebook pages etc saying they want the West gone and order (and sometimes even train) their devout followers to blow up cities in the Europe and US etc and to make us disappear

You really should be grateful and not worried about being watched as the NSA is not hassling you and is preventing cold-blooded murder and is trying to find abducted kiddies who are being kept in slavery in basements for decades with no hope except a change of mind from their captor.

Perhaps you confuse it with Google mind-reading advertising where your thoughts keep popping up everywhere. Google has developed an algorithm to read your thoughts on its platforms, and sells these to advertising partners. Thus you see recommendations in lots of places based on your thoughts. That is crazy. Not NSA.
"You really should be grateful and not worried about being *watched*" 🤪