• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

am i resented

P

Pollypop

Lu, you are definitely not resented.
You give such kind and caring responses to people.

You are as entitled to as much help and support as you
need.

Just like everyone else. 🙂

S

Sugaree

You get alot of support because you are a kind and supportive person to others :grouphug:

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
because i get lots of support?
i try and help others too ,i feel guilty now and like i shouldn't be here or ask for help so often
No you are not resented you give more than you get fairy. I know what your going through though sort of. Its all in your head this resentment you feel you may get. I imagine the negatives in my head too. Forget that negative voice in your head fairy you deserve all the support you get.

Jam1990

Jam1990

No way! I love seeing you in the forums. You provide a lot to this place. I’m glad you ask for support. It doesnt just help you, it helps us all.

O

OntheBorderline

No way. You seem like a wonderful person, and you deserve all the support you get.

HLon99

HLon99

Resented? No. You've been very kind to the people on this forum and in turn they have been kind to you. You've been through a very tough time recently. This is what forum is all about; propping each other up when we are down.