• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Am I really bad or just normal?

S

sunnyrainshine

Ok how bad is my anxiety?

I think i have every disease/heart problems/have about 3 heart attacks a day... infact i convince myself.
I worry that people are going behind my back
I push potential lovers away because they make me worry 2 much
I tell myself things mean things when they dont
I dont trust anyone
I always feel faint
I have palpatations
Crowded places are a huge no no
I have to take huge breaths when i feel faint
I pee alot
I cant sleep or sleep 2 much
I hate the way i look,
Everything scares me
I tell myself that im not 'strong' enough to go shopping etc
I drink alot to block it out
I dont do anything anymore!! HELP!!

There is prob more.... but how bad am i?

S

sunnyrainshine

more to add...

Also feeling like im in a dream(dont know if this is a symptom)
Thinkin I have dementia

lol

S

sleeplessinuk

Hi I've got most of what you've put here. Especially the bit where everything scares you...I get that every single night and have a panic attack in bed where my whole body is trembling for about 10 minutes. I just look at it all as severe anxiety but you probably should speak to your doctor about it.
The dementia thing made me laugh. I have had this really bad fear that i'm getting dementia (at the age of 30!) because my memory is so awful lately but I think that's all part of it....
Do you ever hear voices with this? Because lately I have been getting this thing where I am hearing myself telling me things...which sounds confusing but i'll explain it in another post.
Do you get this worse at night? That's when everything gets to me and I get the panic attacks.
Don't worry, you're not alone with all of this - PM me if you need to speak to someone :)

bluenomore

bluenomore

Yeah... that's pretty bad

bluenomore

bluenomore

@sunnyrainshine

Hey, I'm sorry - didn't mean to be so cruel. I think you have problems though that need to be addressed. Please see a doctor now.
:hug:

C

canmix

I have two questions:

1. Are you a hot female?

2. Do you have a webcam?

Just kidding of course.. :p

Give us more details about your life, if you are hiding away most of the day then you will feel some of these emotions...

I think you might have some issues but you should realise you are already on the path to recovery, you are questioning yourself & you want to improve your life.

If you aren't doing anything any more then you you need to take small steps and build yourself up, take a walk outside, take a walk to the end of the street, take a walk around the block, take a walk to the shops but dont buy anything, go the next time and buy some milk...

You have to take pride in your actions by reading this reply you are already taking steps in the right direction and your life will get better.. take care and good luck :)