• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Am I really bad or just normal?

S

sunnyrainshine

Ok how bad is my anxiety?

I think i have every disease/heart problems/have about 3 heart attacks a day... infact i convince myself.
I worry that people are going behind my back
I push potential lovers away because they make me worry 2 much
I tell myself things mean things when they dont
I dont trust anyone
I always feel faint
I have palpatations
Crowded places are a huge no no
I have to take huge breaths when i feel faint
I pee alot
I cant sleep or sleep 2 much
I hate the way i look,
Everything scares me
I tell myself that im not 'strong' enough to go shopping etc
I drink alot to block it out
I dont do anything anymore!! HELP!!

There is prob more.... but how bad am i?

S

sunnyrainshine

more to add...

Also feeling like im in a dream(dont know if this is a symptom)
Thinkin I have dementia

lol

S

sleeplessinuk

Hi I've got most of what you've put here. Especially the bit where everything scares you...I get that every single night and have a panic attack in bed where my whole body is trembling for about 10 minutes. I just look at it all as severe anxiety but you probably should speak to your doctor about it.
The dementia thing made me laugh. I have had this really bad fear that i'm getting dementia (at the age of 30!) because my memory is so awful lately but I think that's all part of it....
Do you ever hear voices with this? Because lately I have been getting this thing where I am hearing myself telling me things...which sounds confusing but i'll explain it in another post.
Do you get this worse at night? That's when everything gets to me and I get the panic attacks.
Don't worry, you're not alone with all of this - PM me if you need to speak to someone :)

bluenomore

bluenomore

Yeah... that's pretty bad

bluenomore

bluenomore

@sunnyrainshine

Hey, I'm sorry - didn't mean to be so cruel. I think you have problems though that need to be addressed. Please see a doctor now.
:hug:

C

canmix

I have two questions:

1. Are you a hot female?

2. Do you have a webcam?

Just kidding of course.. :p

Give us more details about your life, if you are hiding away most of the day then you will feel some of these emotions...

I think you might have some issues but you should realise you are already on the path to recovery, you are questioning yourself & you want to improve your life.

If you aren't doing anything any more then you you need to take small steps and build yourself up, take a walk outside, take a walk to the end of the street, take a walk around the block, take a walk to the shops but dont buy anything, go the next time and buy some milk...

You have to take pride in your actions by reading this reply you are already taking steps in the right direction and your life will get better.. take care and good luck :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J really bad abdominal pain Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3
J Really bad last few days Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1
C really a very bad day.. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 11
V My concentration is really bad, is it medication, anxiety or both? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 10
C What if i was really in love with a person cause i saw something good in them and saw through the persons narcissism Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 5
lizard56 I really need advise. Thank you so much! Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 12
O Do I have high end autism or am I just really emotional due to something I know about? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 2
H Really struggling atm . Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 8
ReverieAnxiety Really upset Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 8
soulsearcher Feeling really anxious Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 22
H Who finds life really tough Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 12
N REALLY ANXIETY AND PANIC ALL DAY EVERY DAY Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1
J Constant Symptoms are really freaking me out Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 6
S Is it okay to really dislike someone at work? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 8
M Are we really on the brink of WW3? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 7
M Can Anxiety/Depression really cause physical pain ?? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3
F New and I really need someone to help me, please Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1
F Anxiety medication is making me really fat!!! Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 12
J Could really use some advice, reassurance and just an overall lift.. I have major problems Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1
R I'm finding really difficult to cope. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 7
G Really, really stressed about anxiety please give me advice? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
D no hope for me really, is there? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
Midnight.Panda Bad anxiety about everything Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 8
D Feeling of dread/impending doom/something bad about to happen. How to cope? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 10
P another bad day... Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
H Feeling so bad Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
W Struggling with anxiety.. am i a bad person? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 5
J Bad anxiety in morning Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 15
X Need Perspective, having a bad day/year Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
M Bad Anxiety & Sleeping lots .. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 10
G Bad Night Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 5
M Good days and bad days. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 2
F having bad time Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 6
L vague feeling of doubt and that i am a bad person. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 4
Catastrophe I always feel like something bad is going to happen :( Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3
S Never felt this bad before.. sorry for the long post Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3
K constant bad feeling in pit of stomach :( Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 6
greenfairy Bad day,Bad night Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 41
EllieBelly86 Such a bad start to the day :( Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1
A Am I a bad person for this. The issue is killing my spirit. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 11
MrBond007 Anxiety attacks over things that are completely normal for no reason. +Depression Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3
B Can someone help me feel a bit normal... please? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 5
blacksmoke battle of being "normal" Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 8
F Newbie with anxiety & depression - is this normal? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 3
D Focusing outward, is this normal? Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1
EllieBelly86 Diazepam making my legs feel weak? is this normal Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 1