• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Am i just happy or going hyper?

J

jema88

hello everyone.. im very happy :D not sure if im going hyper or not though..??... i dont want to watch t.v i think thats boring im listening to music very loud.. i want to dance around ive been on a bit of a cleaning mission.. had two baths.. feel like taking drugs not sure why ??.. im not going to though my heads spinning with thoughts.. keep having hot cold flushes??.. does anyone else think im oging hyper maybe???..xxx

N

nattyone

I get the cold flushes thing ? Does anyone else ? I swear it's mood change related. I don't do drugs but everything else sound exactly like the start of my hypomanic episodes , enjoy the housework while you can . I had a cold flush just an hou or two ago and am now very very depressed.

S

suki1066

write down everthing you are experiensing xx have you taken your meds at the correct time hun? xx:

J

jema88

write down everthing you are experiensing xx have you taken your meds at the correct time hun? xx:
yes ive taken my meds at the correct time.. we'll see if i can sleep and how i feel tomorrow!! washings done thou on the plus side!!. so happy thou its not normal to be this happy im sure spesh with what ive got going on with ryan at the minute id usually be depressed from it all :D xxxxxxx