• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Am I even welcome and liked on here?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Should I even continue to stay on here? Am I even wanted?

I wasn't going to post on the main forum angmore.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
In order.

Yes you should stay.

Yes you are wanted.

I know the feeling about not wanting to post on main forum but taking little breaks from main forum helps me.

I also don't feel wanted on here at the moment but I'm determined to try and push it through.

Take care Linc, always here if needed

:hug5:

xxx

mami5

mami5

Oh Lincoln! What's happened? Of course you're wanted! I know I don't post much on your threads as I never know what to say, but I read them and feel for you. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Yes! I haven't got to really know you yet but, yes, please stay. You seem to be very popular on this forum and I have related to many of your posts. Why are you considering leaving?

shaky

shaky

Should I even continue to stay on here? Am I even wanted?

I wasn't going to post on the main forum angmore.
You are definitely welcome.

It is sometimes wise to avoid some parts of the forum that get rumbustious, if you are feeling fragile.
But we would miss you if you went :hug1:

Mister.B

Mister.B

I want you here.

You're like my sister.
I care about you and am protective of you, and if you leave it'll be so empty here.

The only reason we're not like siblings is 'cos we never fight. :)

Parissa

Parissa

I like everyone here. Marileebee and lincoln you are both wanted here I'm sure of that.

Love Parissa

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You're great Lincoln! I love reading you posts.
You're wanted here and would be missed so much if you left. :hug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Yes - you are very much wanted, liked and welcomed here!
I understand if you don't want to post on the main forum at times, but I often wonder how you're getting on when you haven't posted for a while.
Lots of people care about you here.:hug:

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Linc, you aren't liked here. You are LOVED, sweetheart!
Davey x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm sorry I posted and ran. I had to go back to work.

I have learned a few things by posting this:
1) I'm definitely wanted here
2) I'm cared about
3) MrB is like my brother
4) I should stop listening to the voices.

I am struggling to say the least. Like really struggling. Only time I'm not struggling is when I'm at work. And even sometimes then I space out or get told that something is one way but it's entirely a different way. Like today I asked if the lady training me forgot to pay a lady in November. I could have sworn that's what I thought happened. It was not true, she did pay her. I felt so embarrassed. I apologized over and over. I haven't told anybody at work about me having these issues...

I'm hearing voices while I'm at work. Especially when I'm done with everything. I'm extremely depressed. Im barely sleeping. Like I try to sleep at 9 but I don't get to sleep until midnight or one then I'm up at 2 for the day. I'm exhausted. I don't want to take my Temazepam for fear of them doing a drug test and I come up "dirty". Even though I have a prescription for it.

I am getting headaches everyday. I barely eat and can't keep much down. I'm not pregnant btw. I just can't keep things down. I'm not purging. But I can feel myself relapsing. I'm not stressed, like at all.

We had excitement at work yesterday. My boss fell on the ice and broke her nose and had to have stitches. She didn't come into work today.

I'm sorry this is so long. I just have so much going on.

Mister.B

Mister.B

It sounds like you're stressed about this stuff happening even though you're not stressed.
If that makes any sense?

Also, I hope your boss is ok after her fall.

Last edited: