• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Am I deppressed?

M

Megy123

I don't know why but in the last year I have felt so repulsed,blue and extremely unhappy. I have no reason to feel unhappy. I have a fantastic job a great boyfriend and family. As soon as I finish work everyday and come home and go straight to bed. I stay there for at least an hour and a half I will then get into my pjs and do nothing. I have a mound of clothes pilled up and nothing has been cleaned in months. Getting up in the morning is just impossible, I want to stay there and not move or talk to anyone, I want to shut the world out. Everyday I feel like I have done something wrong and I have an over feeling of guilt and sadness. I feel like everything I do is wrong and that I am completely worthless I feel like I am no good to anyone or anything. I fail at everything I can not do anything right. I feel like the world is moving but I'm standing still my future seems extremely dull and I just don't feel so good anymore. I have stopped going out with my friends and doing all the things I usually enjoyed. I don't seem to laugh anymore or even want to. I feel like I don't breathe every 5 mins or so I'll just do a long sigh. I need to find out what to do about this because I simply can't go on anymore I have a massive lack of concentration.

V

vimes

You really do sound depressed. Have you considered going to your GP?

Unique1

Unique1

Hi Megy123.

I tend to agree with vimes. Does sound like depression, although I'm not a professional.
Would be a good idea to book an appointment with your GP and explain how you feel.

Hope it all goes ok, let us know how you get on.
X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Depression Forum 6