Am I crazy?

H

Hasssss

So I've been diagnosed with Bpd and I was on meds for a while but I stopped and I thought I was doing better. I try to be more mindful before I react to negative emotions. Anyway a few weeks ago I asked my brother if I can have some stuff delivered to his place and he basically said no because I don't keep in touch with him. The reason I don't keep in touch is because he is always so rude and blows up over small things and I couldn't handle him anymore although I still spoke to him here and there. Then he told my mom that he wanted to talk to me and she said she doesn't want to get involved. I got upset with her and yelled at her because he's always been like this and I feel she should have been firm and set boundaries with him years ago. He behaves this way because others simply accept it. Then my aunt called and said I'm emotionally abusing my mom and that my emotional rants need to stop. The thing is I don't lose it easily, this was something that triggered me because I've had to deal with my brothers behaviour all my life and my mother enabling him is what upset me. I don't know how to turn my emotions off, please help

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Hi Hasssss. I have a similar situation with my sister who is condescending and rude alternately with being nice. So the only way I can deal with my reactive emotions is to delete her from my life. I have to DETACH. My emotions just hurt me. I don't yell at anyone because I won't engage in a verbally violent manner. But my emotions hurt me very much. The only way to turn off the reactive emotions is to detach which involves understanding that these people who trigger me do not understand what they are doing. It's like being very self centered in a positive way.

A

AntipsychoticREFUGEE

2 weeks nitrogen in the room where you sleep and bit ritalin in the porridge and the the next 2 beta-blockers and haloperidol and ta-duh, we got diagnose for you. You are Bi-polar. You are not crazy.