Am I bipolar?

F

Foxtrot

I'm 13 years old, and I was having the best years of my life up until Christmas. Nothing particularly strange has happened, but I started to feel a little bit sad. I thought it would just pass but it started to get worse and worse and now it happens at least once a week. I just feel like crying, I'm crying now and I don't know why I'm sad. I don't want to talk to my Mum because I don't know how to explain it, so I can't go see a therapist or a doctor. I don't understand why this is happening, I guess I just feel like I can't achieve anything. The best I can describe how I feel is 'empty'.

Please tell me what is wrong, I can't take this anymore, I'm contemplating suicide once a week and last week I actually made a noose and tied it around my neck, but didn't go through with it.

Please help,
Josh
:cry:

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hi Foxtrot,

Welcome to forum,

Your very young (without sounding patroninsing) but can empatihise with some of the thoughts you have been feeling.

None of us on here can diagnose but all I can do is urge you from the bottom of my heart to take a trip to your Gp and explain some of the things you ve been feeling and thinking. If it helps write them down.

You can go to the Gp without your parents and anything you say will be treated in the strictest of confidence.

Take care

Intel

xxx