• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Am I being watched all over the country?

S

skbhagwan

Can someone just tell me the truth? I can take it.
No , what you think is not happening ... Check with few of your close relatives or friends and I am sure they will tell the same thing. Remember , things does not happen just because you feel. Things happen because people act on it. Pick a hobby which you like and focus on that. Always challenge yourself for hard evidence before you believe in anything. Slowly I am sure you will recover. Fight hard and never give up.

T

Tvgirl

No , what you think is not happening ... Check with few of your close relatives or friends and I am sure they will tell the same thing. Remember , things does not happen just because you feel. Things happen because people act on it. Pick a hobby which you like and focus on that. Always challenge yourself for hard evidence before you believe in anything. Slowly I am sure you will recover. Fight hard and never give up.
Thankyou.

soul searching

soul searching

Yes, it is possible to pull out of a delusion without meds, Tvgirl. I did, but it took me over 20 years! That's why it feels like a miracle!

T

Tvgirl

Yes, it is possible to pull out of a delusion without meds, Tvgirl. I did, but it took me over 20 years! That's why it feels like a miracle!
So it has taken you over 20 years to get out of a delusion? I really don't believe that I have a delusion. This is all real to me. I just don't understand why the world wants to broadcast one person. It's sickening. It's worse people in the world than me. It's sad and pathetic.

soul searching

soul searching

Hi again Tvgirl! I remember when I was in my 1st delusion, thinking cameras were following me everywhere, that I kept having episodes when I got really upset about the cameras. My boyfriend would call my sister and the E.R. I found that very annoying because I didn't see the point. I was being watched by cameras, how is my sister or the E.R. going to help? Now, I get it. I was delusional, very sick. I wish I knew how to convince you Tvgirl. These delusions seem very real. I might not have believed the truth either. Maybe someday there will be a cure. If you do get really upset, you could give a hospital stay(E.R. first) a try-they might be able to help. My heart goes out to you! :grouphug: