• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Am I being watched all over the country?

T

Tvgirl

I'm trying to convince myself that since I can't find a camera that there isn't one. But that's hard when I hear people talking about me.

H

Hello Everybody

I'm trying to convince myself that since I can't find a camera that there isn't one. But that's hard when I hear people talking about me.
Keep trying, you are doing well and are in the right mindset that there isn't a camera

N

NoOne5

Taking a break
Please never overestimate the Spirit realm. Our souls have limitations too. Yes?:nod2::nod2:

soul searching

soul searching

Hi Tvgirl, you messaged me back about possibility of trying Clozopine. My personal feeling is that you need to try something new. Your current behaviors and meds are not working. Maybe a new psychiatrist and new meds with cognitive therapy. If you don't try something it is highly likely you will remain in your current state or worse. : grouphug:

W

WDR98

People watch other people all the time, CCTV is everywhere, someone is always watching or aware of you but its nothing personal it applies to everyone.