• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Am I being watched all over the country?

H

Hello Everybody

The truth is no you are not being watched all over the country. You are not being watched at all

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Nope , nobody is watching you. Feel safe. Feel like you have privacy. Feel secure. You're completely safe. Nothing to worry about bud.

H

Hello Everybody

People are watching me somehow. The tv couldn't just talk about me if they couldn't somehow see me.
I promise you, the tv is not talking about you. Focus on something else other than the tv

@Hello Everybody is correct. You need to focus on other things.. you know I wouldnt sit there and take what felt like a beating from a television.. I would go out to a park , or go hiking..

I

Imager

I periodically have the same delusion. I very much hope that you can understand that you're not alone with this issue and that you will not always suffer. Best wishes

P

Pollypop

Tvgirl, you are absolutely safe.
I promise you.

These are delusions because of your illness.
You will get help soon and feel better.

H

Hello Everybody

Thanks you guys for all of your help. I just need to figure out how I can stop being harrassed.
Spend more time focusing on better things (yourself and your children) and less time on cameras/members of the public. Hopefully then things will start to improve for you. I hope you feel better soon