Am i being unreasonable?

I

invisible2014

Hi I am so desperate for a job I applied for a nursery in another town cost 7.40 to get there the job Is 2 mornings a week and from the train station its a. Hours walk or on top of train fair is 3 pounds bus ticket .i thought this was too much for 2 mornings a week am I right?
Thankyou

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi I am so desperate for a job I applied for a nursery in another town cost 7.40 to get there the job Is 2 mornings a week and from the train station its a. Hours walk or on top of train fair is 3 pounds bus ticket .i thought this was too much for 2 mornings a week am I right?
Thankyou
Are there no jobs closer to home? And perhaps you could ask to extend hours, so that you get more money for the same transport fare?

<3

I

invisible2014

Are there no jobs closer to home? And perhaps you could ask to extend hours, so that you get more money for the same transport fare?

<3
Hi thankyou for replying unfortunately not and its 8.30 to 12.30 Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
Thankyou

letmein

letmein

Hi I am so desperate for a job I applied for a nursery . Hours walk or on top of train fair is 3 pounds bus ticket .i thought this was too much for 2 mornings a week am I right?
Thankyou
i think it would be crazy to take that job

I

invisible2014

i think it would be crazy to take that job
Hi thankyou so much for replying,I needed to hear it from someone else as otherwise I would have given myself a hard time as I'm desperate for work and don't want people thinking in Maki in g exscuses xx

letmein

letmein

Hi thankyou so much for replying,I needed to hear it from someone else as otherwise I would have given myself a hard time as I'm desperate for work and don't want people thinking in Maki in g exscuses xx
not at al just being realistic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Solitude1 Getting Your Life Back! 1