• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Am I annoying? Shoud I leave?

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I feel like everyone is sick of me. Sue almost called the police today. Which fuck my life if she ever does. I've had the police called before and they didn't do anything. But I was living on my own. Not here

I've asked her if she hates me.
I'm sure she wants me in the hospital.

Mister.B

Mister.B

I feel like everyone is sick of me. Sue almost called the police today. Which fuck my life if she ever does. I've had the police called before and they didn't do anything. But I was living on my own. Not here

I've asked her if she hates me.
I'm sure she wants me in the hospital.
I'm not sick of you, petal. :hug:

Why did she almost call the police?
(You don't have to tell me)

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Because i wouldn't answer her (I was at work) when she asked if I was safe. She gave me until 530 to answer her or she was going to call them. I get off at 5.

I can't function right. I'm not doing well at all. I want to die. I need to die.

But I can't go into the hospital. If I go into the hospital I will lose my job and my car and my life. Because they will keep me in there

Mister.B

Mister.B

Because i wouldn't answer her (I was at work) when she asked if I was safe. She gave me until 530 to answer her or she was going to call them. I get off at 5.

I can't function right. I'm not doing well at all. I want to die. I need to die.

But I can't go into the hospital. If I go into the hospital I will lose my job and my car and my life. Because they will keep me in there
It was a simple misunderstanding.
Don't worry. :hug:

You don't need to die.

I believe you will function again, you are just overwhelmed at the moment. By what I don't know, but soon that thing will lift and you will be fine again. :)

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

MrB-thank you. I'm going to bed soon :sleepy:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm so tired. I haVent slept for dayyyyyyyyyys

It's only 7 and I'm thinking of going to bed :redface:

Sen

Sen

No you're not annoying at all and I think you should stay.

M

mooncat

Not sleeping for days can totaly mess your head up.
Your our ilkkle forum owl (yellow big eyes still my favorite avatar)
No you shouldnt leave.Its always nice to have you around.Youve never been anoying linc...mooncat (sightseer before)xx