Am i a mentally ill ? (20)?

M

marksae

solitude doesn't bother me at all.. and boredom aswell. I can literally spend all my days at home alone watching Tv and surfing in the internet without getting bored.
I don't have friends and i don't feel like i need , even though i had few, i didn't even try to save the connections and cathing up.
Family always have been saying to me that my best days in life are getting burned but i never felt like that.
I actually can't feel hapiness or sadness - numb is the greatest definition to describe my condition.
in addition it seems like i became an asexual in the past 4 years.
i am cursed and i don't feel it at all.

Last edited:
Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
solitude doesn't bother me at all.. and boredom aswell. I can literally spend all my days at home alone watching Tv and surfing in the internet without getting bored.
I don't have friends and i don't feel like i need , even though i had few, i didn't even try to save the connections and cathing up.
Family always have been saying to me that my best days in life are getting burned but i never felt like that.
I actually can't feel hapiness or sadness - numb is the greatest definition to describe my condition.
in addition it seems like i became an asexual in the past 4 years.
i am cursed and i don't feel it at all.
Welcome to the forums mark :)

Can't answer in full as going offline, but I don't think you are cursed.

m:)

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
:welcome: Mark

I can't diagnose you, but not feeling happiness or sadness, feeling numb, not feeling bored, not minding solitude, are all things I've felt when I've been very low/depressed. Just not caring much about anything, or wanting anything much. Have you sought out any help or treatment? The fact you are here suggests part of you maybe wish things could be different? Have a look around the forum and see whether other people's experiences sound familiar. Hope you find it helpful here.

Last edited: