Am I a bad "meowmy"?

• Thread starter midnightphoenix
  • Start date
midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i sometimes expect when i post on here at times that the punishments will get got out like say for example get punished for saying Ebony's name

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I was a member of a cat forum but after Ebony passed away I left, partly cause the forum got extremely quiet and partly cause it held too many memories for me, I was on the cat forum i mentioned from 2007 to 2012 then only popped in every now and again from about 2015 to last year. I'll have a look at that forum though, if I can be sure of their moderators (I'm nervous of moderators and admins after bad experiences on certain forums that shall remain nameless)

i'm still learning that the forum staffs here are not going to get the punishments out for random stuff, like one place the mods there decided out come the punishments for the "crime" of spelling a mod's name wrong, having mental illness episodes while logged in, random crap they made up, etc

so yeah i'm suspicious of moderators intentions nowadays so idk whether i'll join there just in case they decide to punish for nothing
for the record 2012 to 2015 i was not stable enough to be on a forum apart from a mental health forum

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

maybe i'll get punished for saying heart murmur

or Ebony

or Willow

or Tigger

idk

i should not be posting tonight

saying those words is bad, midnight

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

maybe midnight will get punished for telling Tigger she snores

or Willow snores

idk

one girlie is snoring

midnight is now spamsing the introduction threads

L

Laudanum

You will be fine.

I've just been out with my three cats. It terrifies me when they go near the busy road at the end of mine. I've trained them to walking with me in the opposite direction (slowly), and then turning round. It can cause great anxiety when they go in the opposite direction!

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

maybe Willow's heart murmur got remote controlled to develop so the admin of the other forum got revenge on me for leaving his site a bad review :cry:

or maybe i did something bad here and they remote controlled her heart murmur here to develop as revenge :cry:

Shingle

Shingle

Life seems like a big joke sometimes, like seriously, is this happening, why, have i not been through enough and so on. It's just life. Some are lucky and some are not.

I am so unlucky but, i have a kitten curled on my lap and a cup of coffee. Outside it is raining, but warm. Clock ticking and i have had a nice meal.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Life seems like a big joke sometimes, like seriously, is this happening, why, have i not been through enough and so on. It's just life. Some are lucky and some are not.

I am so unlucky but, i have a kitten curled on my lap and a cup of coffee. Outside it is raining, but warm. Clock ticking and i have had a nice meal.
so is Willow's heart murmur revenge on me from anyone? :cry:

Shingle

Shingle

The only person i believe with power like that is God or, if he exists, Satan. Some say God allows Satan to do these things to us to test our faith. Who knows?

If it is revenge from someone, what can you do about it anyway? You can only take care of Willow.

If you believe you are cursed, like i sometimes believe about me, well, what kind of life would it be without a cat? Not good. Can Willow cope with this? Yes. Is Willow otherwise happy? Yes. If Willow dies from something, if we are to get very anxious, which i do often, will you survive? Yes. Will Willow go to a better place? I believe so.

You need to occupy your mind with something else other than these thoughts. They are not worth wasting your time on. What can you focus on? Decorating, studying, exercise, food, music or reading. Write a list of places you want to visit. Sort through your clothes or belongings. Your mind gets stuck on this often. Forget those forum people if you can. I am sure over time you will be able to let that all go. It must be very stressful. Push those thoughts away and try to remain on the ground.

Shingle

Shingle

It is possible to trust again, trust in people, trust in life and what it throws at you. I think i am very slowly getting somewhere with this also.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

It is possible to trust again, trust in people, trust in life and what it throws at you. I think i am very slowly getting somewhere with this also.
Can forum staffs be trusted? That other place they could not.

sorry i'm suspicious tonight cause i dont know if any time forum staffs speak to me if they are being honest or being a bunch of liars like on the other place :cry:

L

Laudanum

Heart murmurs are fairly common. They can be controlled be drugs if need be. I'm sure you've got many happy years with your fur babies.

Shingle

Shingle

I'm sorry for my stupid post. It didn't help you. Forum staff here seem reasonable and i know they are volunteers and seem to have had their own mental health problems so perhaps just like me and you?

There are unkind and confusing people in the world and on here, members or staff, there are always going to be people who are confusing and cannot be trusted. It is not easy to spot them at first. Just write to the few you know are safe.

Kitten wants to play. They are more important than anything aren't they.