• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Always tired and cant contact doctor.

K

keiichi

i have a very very difficult time getting in touch with my doctor.this happens a lot.rite now im out of adderall as of today.had this happen a few tines before with the longest i had tonwait when i was out was 4 days from what i remember before i was able to get the scripts.

rite now i take 60mg of fluoxetine,i have noticed that if i take 3, 20mg and then go back to my 40mg and 20mg, it seems to help and i can feel it working.(different mg as i pay out of pocket and its cheaper)

i also take 40mg of adderall a day.something ive been taking on and off as a kid and decided to get back on.today im out and cant get my doc to send my scripts,answer phone or return calls.

im also taking lmethyfta at 15mg a day..i was on deplin but switched over to a big brand on amazon due to price.not sure the one i order on amazon really works but it seems like i feel a little better than before after taking it.

im suppose to take mertazipine at night to help with sleep but i worry it will be too strong for me and i wont be able to get up in case of emergency or for work.

for a while now.my moods change.1 minute i have lots of energy and get up to do things.the next im sooo tired and just want to rest.to the point i miss work.like a week.thrn go back to work for a few days and so on.been like this for months.

when i first started taking my meds.i had so much energy, i didnt know what to do with it.i just want my energy back so bad that itself can be depressing.it makes me want to leave work even more.

my wife is now "encouraging" me to leave work due to some family problems as we live with family memebers until weather cools so we can setup rv on our property and get the well up and running plus a good generator as we are going off grid.

the thought of that makes me want to pack up and just go do it due to the fact i can start farming.no neighbors or internet etc.i can focus on myself.

this is affecting my work and even relationships severly.i thought about disability,but i dont think i qualify and dont want to sit at home just being given money.i rather work,especially on my farm,qeldong and small engines.

when i take my adderall.a little energy comes back for a couple hours.i have a hard time taking new meds and even adderall i was nervous even though i took it many times as a kid during school year.

sorry this is soooo long.just want to get things out for a better understanding and for advice.

to the point...

is there any way i can boost my energy?i want to get up and move again like when i first started taking my meds.any way to get a trial of deplin so i can at least verify thats also part of my problem or anywhere that sells genuine 15mg of lmethyfolate?
thank you everyone.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is important to take medication the same amount every day, at the same time every day, otherwise your moods will fluctuate like you describe.

Mirtazapine and fluoxetine are both anti depressants and as far as i am aware, should not be taken alongside one another. I agree that it would make you very tired for work next day, at least initially.

You do need to do what your psychiatrist has said though.

Boosting energy, other than medication it would be exercise and diet.

K

keiichi

It is important to take medication the same amount every day, at the same time every day, otherwise your moods will fluctuate like you describe.

Mirtazapine and fluoxetine are both anti depressants and as far as i am aware, should not be taken alongside one another. I agree that it would make you very tired for work next day, at least initially.

You do need to do what your psychiatrist has said though.

Boosting energy, other than medication it would be exercise and diet.

My doctor says the same and i take the amount he wants me to.but i can not contact him for prescriptions.like now.in out of adderall.called everyday and even left messages and an email asking for a refil..just got off phone with my pharmacies.nothing sent it.he wants me to take everyday yes it can take a week to get my refill..so im a little confused on how that is to work if he isnt filling them..he has been like this for more than a year.so much, i go in person and have to wait for paper scripts just to get it done.now they are closed from what im reading until monday..and rite now is not a good time for my moods to change.

i was thinking diet and exercise as well.it seemed when i first started the meds.i buckled down on my diet and lost roughly 10 pounds a month until i hit 160.a better weight for me and i felt great and could go all day getting things done.now my protein powder i eat with fridge oats everymorning upsets my stomach.but i need to get back to eating eggs everyday and fruit.

thank you :) at least now i can say its not just me but also have others stating the samething.