• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Always happens

S

Stokie1974

I feel very anxious today an like all my bouts of gad it happens time an time again I worry bout the one think I can't change the end I drives me around the bend I think I'm having a breakdown heart attacks ECT I quit smoking but started again yesterday I want to think positive I want my life back

C

childofkali

I feel very anxious today an like all my bouts of gad it happens time an time again I worry bout the one think I can't change the end I drives me around the bend I think I'm having a breakdown heart attacks ECT I quit smoking but started again yesterday I want to think positive I want my life back
Hello, I feel you x

I've became a smoker due to my anxiety although I am, at core, a health-conscious person...It sucks. I smoke out of anxiety....
I want to think positive too.
I'm going to try guided meditations...
Hang in there

S

Stokie1974

Thank u an yeh il try an yeh with me had this 25yrs being on meds 20yrs docs just up me dose yesterday yeh tabs are good when used under direction of the docs as for meditations il try that

C

childofkali

I dunno...I'm on medication too, but it is not a cure-all. One has to dig deeper and challenge one's core beliefs and negative thinking and then DO something positive about it. I think that's the only way to activate change. But it's SO HARD