Always feeling anxious, anyone else like that too?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hi so I'm always feeling anxious, I mean 24/7, was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me? :(

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’m the same also but have found that propanalol and lorazepam do help. I take two propanalol a day and lorazepam when acute attack

N

natalie

Hi Daffy,

I only notice my anxieties get worse in the afternoons, I have got a GP appointemnt booked, as I just vouched outline my case, and to let him judicially decide, whether he'll increase the dose, I personally wouldn't wish to be wearing my bands for anxieties all times on an afternoon basis, I should like to come away from that route, i suffer something chronic with anxieties depending on my topcis of the day, worse in the afternoons.

Best regards oh, and I take presently Pregabalin, twice a day. It's the 2nd one the following day, where I notice a big drop, come the afternoons.

Natalie.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I’m the same also but have found that propanalol and lorazepam do help. I take two propanalol a day and lorazepam when acute attack
Ive tried lorazepam but don't really remember how it made me feel

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I get a really high pulse rate that even when resting is about 100bpm and has gone as high as 165. Propanalol controls my heart rate and does not slow me down . But I would not drive with lorazepam as it relaxes your muscles and make me drowsy but it does calm you within 10 minutes . I’m only allowed 14 per month as it’s highly addictive

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I get a really high pulse rate that even when resting is about 100bpm and has gone as high as 165. Propanalol controls my heart rate and does not slow me down . But I would not drive with lorazepam as it relaxes your muscles and make me drowsy but it does calm you within 10 minutes . I’m only allowed 14 per month as it’s highly addictive
Yea because it's one of the benzos and can be very addictive

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I feel this way too. I have many severe phobias. I live in fear everyday of my life. I'm so sorry you suffer like this SoulSearcher. :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sorry your feeling so anxious, is it centered around anything in particular today?
Just feeling really s*** and anxious about everything in life

These devils keep telling me something bad is going to happen

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Liars the lot of them, they have no more insight into future events than I have.

My voice is pestering me to give him things but I'm just ignoring him as usual.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Sorry soul searcher. I hope you feel better soon. :hug: