• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Alternative along side Original Antiphyscotic and mental health all in one arrangements, - volunteering

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

In recent months, I had a telephone call from a different gp within, who explained and reminded me just how important it is to adhere to the same time, for taking Abilify 25ml.

Now, most recently, and i have potential volunteering arrangements soon, and I remembered that call implied, so I thought right, I filled out an consult, heard back from usual main senior in chief GP, and he gave orignal backing, for alternative med to take, when I set to travel and attend volunteering, then, I realised, I need to keep the main going, and take the melts as a extry type of med for me, when out for the day. So I just half hope, and to borrow a Jane McDonald expression, I haven't put the jinx on it, hopefully not.

So far I haven't at all heard anything different further to my revised normal email ahead in. One should like to thnk, positively.

So I am just awaiting the productive result , when I check with the chemist again, in a few days time.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Hi Folks/Hi All,

In recent months, I had a telephone call from a different gp within, who explained and reminded me just how important it is to adhere to the same time, for taking Abilify 25ml.

Now, most recently, and i have potential volunteering arrangements soon, and I remembered that call implied, so I thought right, I filled out an consult, heard back from usual main senior in chief GP, and he gave orignal backing, for alternative med to take, when I set to travel and attend volunteering, then, I realised, I need to keep the main going, and take the melts as a extry type of med for me, when out for the day. So I just half hope, and to borrow a Jane McDonald expression, I haven't put the jinx on it, hopefully not.

So far I haven't at all heard anything different further to my revised normal email ahead in. One should like to thnk, positively.

So I am just awaiting the productive result , when I check with the chemist again, in a few days time.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.
Volunteering is a great idea, im opinion though you need to be settled with meds etc for a good wee while before trying to help others

N

natalie

Hi GhostofLenim,

Can I pick you up on a point? I h ave been doing voluntary work long before now.

Also, the alternative, is only an extra type of med, so that when I'll go out to volunteer, I would then be able to keep to the same time dose taking, in the past, I got fed up with having to wait to take the liquid solution dose much later, and in the meantime I would have symptons come up, so I thought right this time round, I'll have an idea to counteract that problem.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am looking forward to receiving my stock of Abilify Melts, this afternoon.

I'm alright after yesterday mental health mayhem, presumably and what with preparations maddening intime for New Year, September, I had a lot more of heard voices. Anyway, I am hoping these will calm down, just after our new year.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

I haven't collected the alternative melts med yet, I'll be doing that, on Monday. Now the next step is I ain't sure of the presentation, because I need 25ml doses.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My 2nd part of Aripipazol Melts, has been issued this week, and electronically over to the chemist, so I'll recieve it today.

This is 15ml to help make up the 25ml dose along side of 10ml melts packet.

Now I obviosuly wouldn't take the whole two packets out to volunteer with me, i would take 1 15ml and 1 10ml, and take during the lunchtime stint, at volunteering.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie

Please note, i shan't feel relax down, not until I have also the 15ml packet in my stock, at home.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am now relieved that i have both sets of Aripipazol Melts in at home, which complete the sets of 10ml and 15ml, that for the required dose levels on a day to make up for 25ml for when I am at if any volunteering.

i woudl like to very much believe, that what professor someone had written, and a on line source got hold of the letter/report, that the covid 19 end, and I stress end, might be nearer to us, than we think, horray, I want to get back for monitoring for my volunteering. And also in the hopeful atempt to be seen greeted by my strong mutual admirer much more.

Have a good day all, Jewish New Year now for me,

Best regards all,

Natalie.