• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

already in heaven or hell

B

bezford

Im certain i died recently and ive been judged to continue to live as i. shouldnt have died or im in heaven or hell now.things are pretty much the same as i remember but events are those which convince me i was killed seven months ago habing been sectioned on a ward where many strange things happened including meeting a few gods or angels which are regional by the way.like thete is an english god and a welsh god and even a north east god and a midlamds god but one guy on the ward kept steelimg the visiting gods powers like a soul muncher harbouring six or more godly powers when i left.Also if i thought about a certain person one day the nect day they were admitted to the ward...like jeff capes son amd people i know tloo.am i dead tho?

Gajolene

Gajolene

I can assure you that you are not dead. I think your mind is playing games with you making you believe things that aren't happening in this reality and getting you mixed up. Very sorry for what your going through. Have you spoken to anyone about these thoughts since you got out of hospital? Are you taking meds?

B

bezford

Im actualy totaly fine friend.im not getting any symptoms of my illness i am schisophrenic by the way.but i am well i just ochoose to challenge reality with explorative senarios and this one feels so convincing however i would neber talk qbout this openly just here its intetesting to hear others views.There is much in life we dont understand and it pays to challenge reality bevause tje truth is not set in stone ever.

F

Fallen Phoenix

I have always thought heaven and hell only exist within us. What I mean is we go through things in life that make us feel like were either on cloud nine or in a very dark place which I guess is the same as the concept as heven and hell, I mean how can it get any better or worse if we feel these things in a conscious state and the waking world, it can't can it? We feel these things in there here and now. I get very worried about trying to give my own side of things so I'm sorry if I caused offence in anyway but you're post intrigued me. Ps or didn't even make sense, I have a tendency todo that.

Last edited: