• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Alone

R

Restless333

I have never felt so alone in my life as I do right now.My depression is
suffocating me and wherever I reach for help I meet a dead end.I am so tired of feeling like this and I feel I will never get better.
In my mind I know I should get up go for a walk or some other activity
but then I tell myself what good it will do.It seems like an uphill struggle.
I have been feeling like this since the past 5/6 years and it gets worse despite medication or therapy.How do you go on!

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry you are suffering so much. I just trog on because of my kids. I find something every day as a reason to keep going but it gets so hard at times.

R

Restless333

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry you are suffering so much. I just trog on because of my kids. I find something every day as a reason to keep going but it gets so hard at times.

R

Restless333

Thank you calypso!Yes keep on going day by day.Thats how I survive but is that what you do just survive?
I just feel hopeless.I spend the day so night would come and I can sleep.In the back of my mind I feel guilty for wasting a day which could have been better spent.

H

harsh-reality

I think you just have keep battling sometimes simply because you have to and somehow one day the things you deserve and the more pleasant circumstances will arise but yes sadly sometimes life often appears to enjoy kicking us when we on the floor already.

It won't always be this way but I can totally appreciate you not believing that right now - sounds like you keep trying so give yourself pat on back at least but yes hope life gets much better for you very very soon.

Am sad you experiencing this though right now...

Jbb79

Jbb79

Depression can be crippling, I Know some, With depression - - It's obvious it's not their fault, they are some way Depressed, No reason <3 <3