• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Alone. Lonely. No One. Empty

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Can't find the words. Mind clamping up.

Lonely.

Silence.

Darkness.

Pathetic bastard

:cry:

L

lovagemuffin

your not a pathetic bastard your a kind caring person on here you always try to make others feel better now your time to try and make YOURSELF feel better. XXXXXXXXXXXX

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

your not a pathetic bastard your a kind caring person on here you always try to make others feel better now your time to try and make YOURSELF feel better. XXXXXXXXXXXX
Very eloquently put. I couldn't agree more :hug1:

katya

katya

Awww no, sounds like you're having a really bad time at the moment.

Remember, your feelings are clouding your thoughts. You're neither pathetic nor a bastard. :)

:hug1:

Is there any comedy/music/books/some other hobby you could engross yourself in until these feelings of self-doubt dissipate? Or could you focus on making and enjoying a hot drink? Always helps me. Please look after yourself. There are clearly lots of people here who know you and will support you. :)

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

Hanging around.

Outside, aimless.

It's raining, i'm getting wet.

I don't care.

I love you all

V

voyager

Aww, Davey blue eyes "Come in, get out of the Rain" ooh, I think I hear a song coming on. Seriously sweety, surely it's better inside :hug1:

katya

katya

Aww. Come inside, put on some dry clothes, make yourself a hot drink. You don't deserve to have to stand outside in the cold. :)

rubyrose

rubyrose

You are not a pathetic bastard....couldn't be farther from one. You are a caring individual full of warmth and love and goodness. I truly appreciate the kindness you've shown me. You have lifted my spirits when I've felt down. It will all be okay. Just stay with us. We got you. :hug:

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hope you're feeling happier/less isolated today. You make kind and thoughtful posts on the forum and people here are very fond of you. You have friends here; you're not alone. :hug:

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Davy, please know you re valued here. I have read many of your kind and loving posts to others. You have such a sweet and generous spirit--please try to direct that same energy towards yourself. We all go through dark times but your strength will bring you through it. Thinking of you. Big hugs.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Yes Davey I think you took a break from the forum a while back? I for one and other who have posted here are glad to see you back. You are thoughtful in what you post and caring. It's hard when we feel so isolated. People are here for you - I know it's not the same as RL but here's some (((((((hugs))))).

KS
xxx