• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Aloha There!

S

Sanguinius

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum but I've viewed it for a few months lurking but now I feel things for me have got to the point of needing to vent and have somewhere I can talk about this outside of society's eye and with people who understand objectively. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and S.A.D; a double whammy around this time of year and this year it's tackling me down. I'm almost a year out of a fairly bad breakup with my long term girlfriend which has left me with very little of the confident, go-lucky and resourceful person I once was. I struggle to deal with these things more and more and my light can only do so much. I'm not here however just to seek advice or comfort from fellow sufferers. In my more mentally lucid spans I just want to help people who are in my situation or feel as I have or do. If anyone knows the meaning of my user name you may see the paralell but I digress. I hope I can do some good and help others and meet people to make them feel less lonely and for me to find some peace of mind.

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
Hi there and welcome. Great to 'meet' you. :welcome:

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

welcome to the forum.:welcome:

S

Sanguinius

Thank you all for the welcome. I hope when I'm able to kick my current mood I'll be able to be more constructive and help you all.