• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

allways thinking i feel sick :@

M

mikey x

i always think i feel sick , but there just normal sensations , does any1 else have this ?

iffybob

iffybob

is there a time or somthing .. ie after meals .. or before ou have to go out or somthing ...

... have you asked the docs ... ?

M

mikey x

its after eating smoking drinking anything to do with digestion

T

terri

me too mikey

i am away off school and am feeling everso poorly, i've got da wind i know, i will have gripe water and know it tw'ill more dan make me feel bekker.. Am only 25 you know.

tease always helps me alombut to china is a very nicer way to travel than a flier so could you come with me dear and give me a hamburger to cheer me up cos I have not a popper on my body parson's nose my expertise is nop half wasted on me denieze and her has no misfortune for her and I are trading places with you and no one else and so noy the incabus is safe we are off on a rollover.

am gonna winge away about someat and it ent half because of the big bad nasty man who wants to become my sir again and I say no no am not not paying attetnion sir halbert not nowadays. so ta tas are not sin bad the sailors and so now we are all together and all offa we are all dealous of no one other dan dallas and am no were near that boff ed libo mamyger so am ma journey offa seas and somehow or other am gonna go off runnin scared o and leave that man o off on a dead nice nourney overboard off on a s low boak to china and so now i av gone off to seep worl and am off on a puppeteers and somehow or other am nop gonna sav long whats not half the best laugh of the week for sure it is not half our bandito doggy posie running away off wi a tron tron tron and so now we have no elevens and so now we do snow mores dan tell everybody am no twone others than our terris bestest maid on dah ship cos we are already off dhere nop unless I wanp to and now i do not stay any longer cos i feel the same ways too and our elephants and our pussycat cat's sin in in sin as swell and do not alter nothin i am being towd for kermmit if smoking and we have the best cartoon show on earth and the flower pot men are bill and ben and the flower lickle weed has opened up her eyes and the mergirl is saying would you like a cup of tea mrs ruby opper and i am not chuffin off for i am not half a british mill maid and so no mills dried up awound dhere and so now we are gonna go wake on up cos it is not half not beddy buys time and lasht night i towd a story and it was towd by back by our grand and it was oh so fierce and oh so firm and oh so floaked down on teddy pee bo and so now our females do was we and we say someat nop unlike my fingers are tkin offa atgan and so am not too sure what that pitch fork is for and so now we are gonna ask why do you not tell me how you do dhis and they do was i have five big halos sall around me neck and no swastika here today dearhest and so now those dews have numbers of d for j and so now we do no go roland rappy not ta ttt not ten y more for we are so sure of our ways that i can leave twell along with intervoice so now i do go post :D:grouphug:

iffybob

iffybob

go to the docs an see what they say .. it masy be nothing but it best to "know" ...

T

terri

thanku

for zhat iffy bob, have to go now, got tea to get ready, and for sure an earthquake is occurrin right at the moment you got off your butts, jumps off of oh the s'table an did some jitter bug.

Oh n so on and so forths

foresooth

hel hamberee;)

T

terri

The end of the whorl' dats foesooth.

tscht

herodatusplayeer

ooo O:oops: