• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Allowed to self discharge?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Are you actually able to self discharge from the crisis team? Ive been under them for around 3 weeks now and i keep trying to say i dont want contact and not to call me but now they keep asking if il come into hospital when we talk or see them. They turned up unannounced yesterday because they were concearned about the convo we had the day before and asked if il go hosp, didnt even ring before or anything.i know its all to trick me but im not a fool. Can i actually discharge myself because they say they will ring me anyway or come around unannounced. Do i actually have any rights. These hitmen wont leave me alone and the police wont help.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I've been deeply concerned about you too, so I can understand the crisis team being the same.

Please don't disengage from services, only time will prove to you that they mean you no harm.

Can you tell me if the Chlorpromazine is having any effect on the voices you hear? When I was unmedicated the voice I hear could 'throw' it's voice and make it sound like it was coming from anywhere, it's favourite was to make it appear the fan was talking to me, it sounded like someone was right behind it speaking into it but when I got the medication the voice was relegated to my head so it's like it's only where my own thoughts would be and it's much quieter now.

So is there any change in what they say and how they say it?

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

No change at but im only taking 125mg. I was asked to take 150mg but i didnt manage that yet. Ive been up to 300mg in the past. The hit man- man in the wall transmitions voices is all around out side but gavins voice is in my head. They havent changed at all.