• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

All too much

M

Missfit

Sorry, I don't even know right now if this is in the right place or not, so apologies if it isn't.

Does anyone else find when they're depressed everything seems more worrying & difficult? I'm worrying myself (Probably without reason) about my pets; can't decide which bills to pay (I'll either get cut off the internet or have no food & gas money). I know it seems it's easy, food & gas before the internet, but if the net goes so does my phone & if I pay the ISP I still have about £10 for 2 weeks food so not bad. Also, I need to have the internet as it's my only form of communication. Anyway have contacted the wonderful *coff* BT to see if I can pay all but £30 of it so I have enough money & pay them the £30 in two weeks.

Apart from being money confused, i'm finding it hard to take my meds & I dunno why! Just seems i'm giving up & too much effort, which isn't helping me to get stable. Then i'm worrying more about health problems, when there's no reason for me to be. Like I keep getting really weird headaches & someone I know died of a brain tumour in August & i'm thinking are these normal? even though half the time I don't care if I die! I lay in bed earlier (Can't sleep so up again) & feel about 90, everything hurts & I just feel so out of my depth & like I can't cope with anything.

Ah well, i'm confused so I don't expect this to make sense sorry

T

Twylight

Yep, If I can't think of anything to worry about, I'll look for it.

D

Dollit

If I can't find a molehill to make into a mountain I'll find a grain of dust and turn it into a molehill.

You're in the right place xx

M

mikebrowne

Sorry, I don't even know right now if this is in the right place or not, so apologies if it isn't.

Does anyone else find when they're depressed everything seems more worrying & difficult? I'm worrying myself (Probably without reason) about my pets; can't decide which bills to pay (I'll either get cut off the internet or have no food & gas money). I know it seems it's easy, food & gas before the internet, but if the net goes so does my phone & if I pay the ISP I still have about £10 for 2 weeks food so not bad. Also, I need to have the internet as it's my only form of communication. Anyway have contacted the wonderful *coff* BT to see if I can pay all but £30 of it so I have enough money & pay them the £30 in two weeks.

Apart from being money confused, i'm finding it hard to take my meds & I dunno why! Just seems i'm giving up & too much effort, which isn't helping me to get stable. Then i'm worrying more about health problems, when there's no reason for me to be. Like I keep getting really weird headaches & someone I know died of a brain tumour in August & i'm thinking are these normal? even though half the time I don't care if I die! I lay in bed earlier (Can't sleep so up again) & feel about 90, everything hurts & I just feel so out of my depth & like I can't cope with anything.

Ah well, i'm confused so I don't expect this to make sense sorry
Sorry to hear you are feeling like this. I dont know what age you are or what part of the workd you are in, but assuming you are in a place where sickness benefits are paid, can I ask if you are claiming all that you are entitled to?
Make sure that you do have sufficient to live on by making sure you are getting the correct benefits.
Hope you are better soon.

F

finetime

sorry to hear you going through a bad time with monies iv just had my bt phone bill come in 120 pound i a rang them up and asked to pay in a months time without getting charged for late payment i explained that i hav mental heath problems and thy was good to me ...you can get a crisis loan for food as iv done in the past i said i lost my wallet .....food come first with out?