• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

all i want is to die

C

Clairelouise28

Yea I feel that, hope you are ok xx

rubyrose

rubyrose

I understand how you feel, but please hang on in there, hun. I wish I could free you from that worry but I believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. There has to be, after all you've faced. :hug1:

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

So sorry you are feeling so low, fairy. The constant worry, is it about specific things, or everything:hug1: xx

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Please just keep pushing on baby Lu. I know it's really tough, but we're all here for you.
I'm going through a really tough time now, and it would mean a lot to me to have my sweet little fairy here on the forum to talk to.

Take care sweetie,
Blue xxx :hug:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i spent 2 weeks worrying i had luckemia and bowel cancer and just worrying about so many things ive lost count
i say my gp today and she said i have irritable bowel syndrome probably brought on from stress and anxiety and the only way to make it go away is to stop worrying
well i cant stop worrying so i guess i shall have to live with it :low:

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Glad to see you back Baby Lu, hope your okay :hug:

Sorry to hear about your Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Hopefully your GP will be able to help you out in some way eventually. Please try not to worry if you can. Remember you can talk to us lot whenever you feel like it.

Sending you lots of love my sweet little fairy xxxxx :hug5:

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

i just really want to thank BlueBerry xx thanks for your lovely message yesterday xx it made my day to know somebody really cared and if you need me ever you know where i am too xx :hug:

katya

katya

I'm sorry you're struggling with all this worry. Just remember it's not forever; it will get better. I hope you can do some things to distract you from the anxiety.