• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

All I do is eat

Lizaje

Lizaje

I'm disgusting. It seems like I do nothing but eat day after day. And I find it hard to stop when I don't feel like eating anymore.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi
i struggle with food
i used to under eat in my teens and now i over eat
are you at home all day alone? when i was i would eat so much for comfort and support
i am a little better now i have a boyfriend and am not alone all the time and have more to focus on

pleae dont feel like you are digusting ,you are not i promise
lots of people go through the same thing

have you tried therapy for this?
it may help

love Lu xx

Lizaje

Lizaje

I work and I don't live alone. I go to counselling, but there's more important stuff to talk about atm there.

JessisMe

JessisMe

You aren’t disgusting. Lots of people have irregular eating patterns, both women and men. I had an apple for breakfast planning to be healthy then just finished pounding down an unusually large cider donut. This kind of well intentioned eating happens with me A LOT.
It can be hard to be strong surrounding healthy eating. I’m not sure what makes it easier for some to have healthier experiences with food than others. I just know that I am a person who struggles with food related issues. You are not disgusting. You are a person who struggles with food related issues, too.:hug:

G

goodgollymiss

Brushing my teeth between meals stops me from overeating