All alone can't do this anymore

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm 23 I'm all alone I have no friends a so called bf who really ain't one he never wants to see me always makes exscuses why he is busy and it really hurts cause I loved him I hate my job the area I live in I really can't do this any more every weekend at least once a week I go off on the train 3 hours away pretending to everyone I'm.going to seee friends my so called bf makes no effort at all in crying as I type this how bad my life's got

heyliv

heyliv

Oh ....i'm so sorry you're suffering. Let me ask you the basics first. Have you talked to your bf about this? Maybe write him a letter but please let it out. You deserve closure at least. Have you ever struggled with mental health issues before? I would really suggest seeing your doctor first & he will probably send you to a therapist! You deserve to be heard! People WANNA know! I promise. Just hold on a little while longer ok? Take a hot shower, cup of tea and just relax. Focus on your breathing. Notice the bed/chair/couch youre sitting on. Maybe watch something like Friends, you know, something easy & funny. Or just go to sleep. It will all be better when you wake up. Good luck! <3 you are worth it.

I

invisible2014

Thank yo for your reply I have suffered mh for a while am seeing a Dr but my having a bf I had got better but I know he don't care .he lives 3 hours away he's a mature adult and when I suggest meeting him he makes excuses.it was always me who spoke first everyday me who tried to organise things he who just wanted to see me one a month it really huts I loved him he never did and he's older than me so should know better its like he's see ing someone else

F

Fragile1

This is very wrong. You clearly need a person that loves and respects you. If your boyfriend makes no effort to look after you, maybe you need to find a person that gives you that reason to smile each time he talks to you, but if you want to be treated like a queen you have to behave like one! Don't allow people to disrespect you, don't allow others to use you... Learn to love yourself and I'm sure you'll find some one that gives you a happy relaxed, happy and secure life. Never settle for second best, stay classy..... Do what you know is best for you... Wish u all the luck in the world... I hope you find your King 😉

W

waitingforsummer

Hi I'm 23 I'm all alone I have no friends a so called bf who really ain't one he never wants to see me always makes exscuses why he is busy and it really hurts cause I loved him I hate my job the area I live in I really can't do this any more every weekend at least once a week I go off on the train 3 hours away pretending to everyone I'm.going to seee friends my so called bf makes no effort at all in crying as I type this how bad my life's got
Hi Invisible, You're such a lovely sensitive person and you're going through a really tough time. This guy is no good for you. The way he is treating you is going to be making your mental health worse not better. Would you think about ending it with him, so you can concentrate on your own recovery? You don't need that kind of negative influence in your life right now. And that will free up some of your time and energy so you can find people to be around who will support you...not bring you down. I know you say you have no friends right now but there are people out there who could be great friends - you just haven't met them yet. Hope you're okay xx

F

Fragile1

Just looking to see if you've replied ? Hope you are ok. Best Wishes... Fragile 1

I

invisible2014

Sorry thank you for your messages I'm not in a good way at all feeling suicidal its supposed to be my birthday Monday I'm feeling all alone this man said to me tonight he's not sure about us cause of the age gap he's 40/I'm going to be 24 I'm so devastated I loved him so much I really want to self harm and be gone I just can't cope crying as I type this

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Sorry thank you for your messages I'm not in a good way at all feeling suicidal its supposed to be my birthday Monday I'm feeling all alone this man said to me tonight he's not sure about us cause of the age gap he's 40/I'm going to be 24 I'm so devastated I loved him so much I really want to self harm and be gone I just can't cope crying as I type this
we are here. :hug: also, HB for Monday. Buy yourself something special to symbolize Strength.