• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

All about groups

P

Paul

Here you can ask questions, find answers, and share ideas with other INTERVOICE groups from around the world.

Let us know about your activities, your problems and solutions, your hopes and ideas for the future.

D

deano69

cumbria hvn group!!

hi paul hear is some info on a group which started two weeks ago!!

they meet at:riseing sun trust workington cumbria every tuesday at 3.30pm-4.30pm to contact:ask for nigel pearce on 01946523522 or mob:07884180216 all the best DEANO x:)

I

idonothearvoices

Hi
voice hearing group in Ireland although to be technical it is a voice hearing/loud thinking/intrusive toughts group. long winded name allows people to explore their own expierience using their own terminology. group is 12 months old now. I am a health worker facilitating it, members approx 20, attendance at meeetings 4to 8 with people dipping in and out as they see fit.

Group described benifits include, having somewhere to bring the voices, increased confideance in speaking to other people about their voices, knowing they are not alone, social aspect. some people find the voices thoughts or whatever have less power when group is meeting.

R

rabina

Hi IDNHV,

It would be good if you would post any links or addresses, telephone #'s for this group in Ireland.
It is a long name, but hey, what the heck.....whatever works. : )

Thank You,
rabina

I

idonothearvoices

Telephone no for hearing voices support group in Ireland, 086 8525562