• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Alien's

J

jamesdean

Wasnt really quite sure where to post but has anyone else had experiences of quantum phsyhics or perhaps alien's living in your house or am I just going:mad:?

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
I have a poltergeist...but I don't think that's what you mean?:confused:

J

jamesdean

No mrs_p I have had an experience with a poltergist in the past and that freaked me out big time so frightening I had to get under two quilts and I seen my office chair go right across the room

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Oh my God! A poltergeist? I would wet myself if anyone even suggested that my house was haunted! :mad:
A poltergeist is usually attached to a person, not a place. I'm not saying I'm used to it, but if it's the same one I've always had, then I've had it for about 31 years....I'm 47 now. I think at one point, I thought I was psychotic. Thankfully(?) other people have seen it make it's presence known, so it's not my mind playing tricks.

J

jamesdean

Thats right mrs_p because this one folowed me home from the canal towpath late at night dont ask me how I know that but I do lukily for me I got some white vinegar n It did the trick but talk about frightened I had never experienced anything like it before n the next morning I could lhardly get out of bed and I just walked around the flat in disbelief I told a couple of people but everyone was amazed.
My mum says shes seen a ghost in itself many years ago which is I believe something completely differant.
How do you cope mrs_p day in with this spirit dosent it frighten you? you can pm if you prefer :hug:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Thats right mrs_p because this one folowed me home from the canal towpath late at night dont ask me how I know that but I do lukily for me I got some white vinegar n It did the trick but talk about frightened I had never experienced anything like it before n the next morning I could lhardly get out of bed and I just walked around the flat in disbelief I told a couple of people but everyone was amazed.
My mum says shes seen a ghost in itself many years ago which is I believe something completely differant.
How do you cope mrs_p day in with this spirit dosent it frighten you? you can pm if you prefer :hug:
Some people refuse to believe me when I tell them I have a poltergeist. I've been told I have telekinesis.......as if that's a more plausible explanation. :confused:

J

jamesdean

Well mrs_p you've hit the nail on the head because thats been happening to me all my life and I didnt realise there was a name for it, I cannot believe this I'd always believed I had imagined but you have made me realise at last it is real GOSH