• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Alien's

J

jamesdean

Wasnt really quite sure where to post but has anyone else had experiences of quantum phsyhics or perhaps alien's living in your house or am I just going:mad:?

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
I have a poltergeist...but I don't think that's what you mean?:confused:

J

jamesdean

No mrs_p I have had an experience with a poltergist in the past and that freaked me out big time so frightening I had to get under two quilts and I seen my office chair go right across the room

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Oh my God! A poltergeist? I would wet myself if anyone even suggested that my house was haunted! :mad:
A poltergeist is usually attached to a person, not a place. I'm not saying I'm used to it, but if it's the same one I've always had, then I've had it for about 31 years....I'm 47 now. I think at one point, I thought I was psychotic. Thankfully(?) other people have seen it make it's presence known, so it's not my mind playing tricks.

J

jamesdean

Thats right mrs_p because this one folowed me home from the canal towpath late at night dont ask me how I know that but I do lukily for me I got some white vinegar n It did the trick but talk about frightened I had never experienced anything like it before n the next morning I could lhardly get out of bed and I just walked around the flat in disbelief I told a couple of people but everyone was amazed.
My mum says shes seen a ghost in itself many years ago which is I believe something completely differant.
How do you cope mrs_p day in with this spirit dosent it frighten you? you can pm if you prefer :hug:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Thats right mrs_p because this one folowed me home from the canal towpath late at night dont ask me how I know that but I do lukily for me I got some white vinegar n It did the trick but talk about frightened I had never experienced anything like it before n the next morning I could lhardly get out of bed and I just walked around the flat in disbelief I told a couple of people but everyone was amazed.
My mum says shes seen a ghost in itself many years ago which is I believe something completely differant.
How do you cope mrs_p day in with this spirit dosent it frighten you? you can pm if you prefer :hug:
Some people refuse to believe me when I tell them I have a poltergeist. I've been told I have telekinesis.......as if that's a more plausible explanation. :confused:

J

jamesdean

Well mrs_p you've hit the nail on the head because thats been happening to me all my life and I didnt realise there was a name for it, I cannot believe this I'd always believed I had imagined but you have made me realise at last it is real GOSH