Aliens real or psychosis

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mean bug eyed monsters with laser guns. But people similar to us that have integrated over the centuries. When you look at how advanced the Incas, Egyptians, Romans were, then we seemed to lose it all . Yet come the 20th century at least the latter part we have again come on in leaps and bounds. When I’ve mention it to docs it usually meant a spell in hospital. But it’s something I really do believe in and am sure it’s nothing to do with psychosis and would love to hear what others think.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Hi Daffy, from a scientific point I think that it's highly likely that there is other life out there in the great vastness of the universe. However given the vast distances I think it's unlikely that any alien life has ever made it to earth .
That's just my thoughts x

NWiddi

NWiddi

I'm a believer in ancient aliens, that we were visited in the distant past by a group consisting of several species that gave rise to beliefs like Hinduism etc..

Could some of them have been compatible enough to breed with humans?, quite possibly.

Are we still being watched by aliens for when we're ready to learn the truth?, not sure.

Either way I 100% believe we're not alone in the galaxy but would think a lot of species of sentient beings died out long before our planet was formed and more sentient species will evolve after the Earth is gone, timing is everything, I think only a few species will not destroy their own planet long enough to invent space travel good enough to go to other systems or galaxies.

I could go on even more as there are 13 seasons of Ancient Aliens on TV but I'll leave it there.

R

Ramson bangers

Hi Daffy, from a scientific point I think that it's highly likely that there is other life out there in the great vastness of the universe. However given the vast distances I think it's unlikely that any alien life has ever made it to earth .
That's just my thoughts x
Agree completely. Distance and time it would take to travel. Maybe they just cant be arsed or they are not stupid enough to show us things? I think the human species is capable of great things and are probably seen as good potential and considering we are blessed with sun and nature we sometimes give back to the universe also. (That is assuming some of us are not aliens or mixed breeds of aliens.)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi ramson but would there time be the same as ours. They may be among us but their time moves so fast we do not see them?

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Hi ramson but would there time be the same as ours. They may be among us but their time moves so fast we do not see them?
Based on the theory of relativity, they would have to be traveling at thousands of miles an hour for the time difference to be noticeable. It just doesn't seem likely, that we wouldn't notice that type of speed of travel without sonic waves and noticeable affects here on earth if they were here.

R

Ramson bangers

Time as in 'literally how long it would take' they would need an infinite thrust also, and fuel.
We can only assume and i am certainly curious about who's out there but if they can get passed these obstacles then they would keep it to themselves i would imagine.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Yes the thing that makes me think it’s not really plausible is if they are so advanced why come to such a backward planet, what would the objective be of it ,

NWiddi

NWiddi

then we seemed to lose it all
That's Christianity for you, made us go backward instead of forward. Voice hearers like myself would have been burned at the stake for witchcraft, and advanced chemistry was labelled as alchemy and frowned upon greatly.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I believe there are aliens out there somewhere. I think the space travel would be through an Einstein-Rosen bridge, also known as a wormhole. If they ever figured out how to create these and control them I think it would be the only way to travel great distances through space in a short enough period of time to get where you want to go to make it practicle.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Looking at the history of humanity, I don’t think any alien in their right state of mind would want to stay with us humans.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I believe there's other life out there.Why would we be so special as to be the only form of life?

I don't think it's a matter of them not being able to travel such huge distances.As said before,there's wormholes plus there's also different dimensions.And I'm sure there's other forms of travel that we aren't advanced enough to be able to comprehend.Yet.