• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

aliens in my dreams...go figure...

N

Nagel_ovel

The past few days I've been having dreams about aliens... The first one there was a very tall and skinny alien in my doorways... I remember thinking in my dream that it looked emaciated... Then last night in my dream I woke up at 1 in the afternoon and all of my clocks where messed up... THEN I woke up Immediatly and my body felt strange... Very strange... I'm not scared, but what if aliens are interested in me because I hear voices... I donno what to think!!

shaky

shaky

It is unlikely that Aliens are interested in you.
And IF they were - why would they alert you to their interest by sending you dreams?

Most dreams are just reflections of what has been going on in our waking lives - and you have been worrying about aliens so they are likely to turn up in your dreams.
My dad once dreamt that he was riding a giraffe - but he didn't worry that giraffes were out to get him.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

They say that the dead can communicate with you in your dreams. It is due to the altered state of consciousness.

So perhaps advanced aliens can do this as well....